Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 13/12/12 03:53 AM Posted 13/12/12 03:53 AM this weather is messed up...over 40 and hailing yesterday...today 38 and possible rain again...when the he'll did this turn into Townsville?We had our heat wave week of 35-40 2 weeks ago
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 13/12/12 03:58 AM Posted 13/12/12 03:58 AM (edited) The headline of this story has so much win.Unfortunately not enough detail.http://www.news.com....t-1226535979892I bet the horses had a good time right? Edited 13/12/12 03:59 AM by Paulie2256
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Posted 13/12/12 04:03 AM Posted 13/12/12 04:03 AM She was in the 3rd season of underbelly,, was a pro then cop then sacked for not addressing her past job title
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 13/12/12 04:08 AM Posted 13/12/12 04:08 AM Actress was hot though..
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 13/12/12 06:05 AM Posted 13/12/12 06:05 AM One of the teachers from my school got done for f*cking a studenthttp://m.heraldsun.c...b-1226535954237Cant view link 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 13/12/12 06:09 AM Posted 13/12/12 06:09 AM then your a ohmo
phantom xr6t Talks Cheap, Let's Race Member 596 Member For: 19y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Atherton, FNQ Posted 13/12/12 10:38 AM Posted 13/12/12 10:38 AM http://
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 13/12/12 10:45 AM Posted 13/12/12 10:45 AM don't check in for a few daysnek minnutPazzo and Adiecome on as if noone saw that coming, I knew months ago ...................when she posted pole dancing pics it was all about working out how to climb on top of that weapon.coziisdetective 3
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 13/12/12 10:59 AM Posted 13/12/12 10:59 AM ^^^ this guy ^^^Hey SHP unrelated to paddie.. How did your sleep test thing go? I've gotta get booked in for one of the pricks soon.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 13/12/12 04:02 PM Posted 13/12/12 04:02 PM Went good apart from they woke me up late because I had just entered another phase of sleep, raced straight to the airport and made the 5:30am flight with chunks of wax all through my hair from the 20+ sensors in my scalp. gotta love qantas club showersnext step cat scan but haven't had the time
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now