STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 29/10/12 07:54 AM Posted 29/10/12 07:54 AM can I be admin?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 29/10/12 07:55 AM Posted 29/10/12 07:55 AM sh*t no
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/10/12 07:58 AM Posted 29/10/12 07:58 AM chittttttt sdp but this is the way for crims, does seem very amature though
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 29/10/12 07:58 AM Posted 29/10/12 07:58 AM yeh I dunno ms it seems every time I have a few lol's post go walk abouts and I dont know wtf happensI realise I get away with double posting and posting up dumb chit but the mods also know iam not usually doing it on pourpose ......................its just that iam prolly not as computer savvy as most so its not always intentionalnow my new content thing donesnt work and all kinds of farked up chits happeningso I thought it was a quiet way of calming me down ....................................dunno some times. I do fark all at work so I dont mind spending most of my day on here, helping a few but having a larf at most^Ban him
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 29/10/12 07:59 AM Posted 29/10/12 07:59 AM What's that staino? you want your post count reset? 1
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 18d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 29/10/12 08:00 AM Posted 29/10/12 08:00 AM can I be admin? not till you finish your tray farkin. so we are safe for the foreseeable future 2
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/10/12 08:08 AM Posted 29/10/12 08:08 AM Farkin yes!!!!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 29/10/12 08:09 AM Posted 29/10/12 08:09 AM Wow tab.. You're sooooooooo lucky..
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 18d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 29/10/12 08:10 AM Posted 29/10/12 08:10 AM no one added me as a friend 1
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 29/10/12 08:11 AM Posted 29/10/12 08:11 AM Wow even I don't have the privilege tab.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now