Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
How was Queensland Ken? Did you stop off and see Goldie and Scotty while you were in the neighbourhood? :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wasn't in the neighbourhood Steggels ... a little further north.

I'm about to post some pics in a separate thread ... if you're interested? :blush:

:spoton:

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 16d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted
I'm about to post some pics in a separate thread ... if you're interested? :ermm:

:blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As long as they don't show you wearing (or not wearing :nono: ) leather G strings....

Did you go up to Kuranda? I have a mate that lives there, I've been saying for years I will come to visit but always seem to spend the money on other things.....like Tassie holidays (not that I regret that for one second! :spoton: ).

Post up your pics Ken. :thumbsup:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

I have a 3 cylinder charade and am wondering if those hi-clone things give you more power and better fuel economy. HAs anybody tried one out yet??

MG

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

I'm about to post some pics in a separate thread ... if you're interested? :huh:

:w00t2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As long as they don't show you wearing (or not wearing :sick: ) leather G strings....

Did you go up to Kuranda? I have a mate that lives there, I've been saying for years I will come to visit but always seem to spend the money on other things.....like Tassie holidays (not that I regret that for one second! :w00t2: ).

Post up your pics Ken. :w00t2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Didn't get to Kuranda this time, went up there last time 3 years ago.

And stop telling porkies ... you don't have any mates! :w00t2:

... pics posted ...

:w00t2:

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

I'm about to post some pics in a separate thread ... if you're interested? :wub:

:nod:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As long as they don't show you wearing (or not wearing :nod: ) leather G strings....

Did you go up to Kuranda? I have a mate that lives there, I've been saying for years I will come to visit but always seem to spend the money on other things.....like Tassie holidays (not that I regret that for one second! :spit: ).

Post up your pics Ken. :nono:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Didn't get to Kuranda this time, went up there last time 3 years ago.

And stop telling porkies ... you don't have any mates! :spit:

... pics posted ...

:nod:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey ken you are right steggles does not have friends except for women over 80 and all the chickens we eat.

I am not going to eat anymore chickens now steggels properly has been fing them now I have made myself sick.

Ian

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 16d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted
Hey ken you are right steggles does not have friends except for women over 80

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that a round a bout way of asking me to line you up with one Goldie?! :piece:

Ken would have more contacts than me......

:fishin::bomb:

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 7d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted
I have a 3 cylinder charade and am wondering if those hi-clone things give you more power and better fuel economy. HAs anybody tried one out yet??

MG

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Buy one and let us know.

Dazza.

p.s. I have a 2 cylinder sherpa with a sports exhaust. :w00t2:

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted
I have a 3 cylinder charade and am wondering if those hi-clone things give you more power and better fuel economy. HAs anybody tried one out yet??

MG

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Buy one and let us know.

Dazza.

p.s. I have a 2 cylinder sherpa with a sports exhaust. :w00t2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Power x wieght x Fuel injectors = 50 second 1/4 mile in that beast dazza

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
I have a 3 cylinder charade and am wondering if those hi-clone things give you more power and better fuel economy. HAs anybody tried one out yet??

MG

Buy one and let us know.

Dazza.

p.s. I have a 2 cylinder sherpa with a sports exhaust. :w00t2:

Power x wieght x Fuel injectors = 50 second 1/4 mile in that beast dazza

I knew we'd eventually find a car slower then Goldie

Scotty

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted
I have a 3 cylinder charade and am wondering if those hi-clone things give you more power and better fuel economy. HAs anybody tried one out yet??

MG

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Buy one and let us know.

Dazza.

p.s. I have a 2 cylinder sherpa with a sports exhaust. :w00t2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Power x wieght x Fuel injectors = 50 second 1/4 mile in that beast dazza

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I knew we'd eventually find a car slower then Goldie

Scotty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

scotty stick it where the sun don't shine

Ian

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...