Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 24/02/12 04:18 AM Posted 24/02/12 04:18 AM (edited) Got a sport for ya fluffy!!! Edited 24/02/12 04:19 AM by Porno Panda
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 24/02/12 04:24 AM Posted 24/02/12 04:24 AM (edited) The ball is the wrong shape but ok looks like fun... If I wasn't gonna get banned I'd show u the sport U would like...But I think u may have seen it already... Involves pickle jars and such Edited 24/02/12 04:24 AM by Fluffy Mc D
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 20d Gender: Male Posted 24/02/12 04:24 AM Posted 24/02/12 04:24 AM nice.. how ya been today fluffy.?? what ya got pland for wkend love.??
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 24/02/12 04:25 AM Posted 24/02/12 04:25 AM (edited) Ok why u being so nice.....no one on this forum is nice to the fluff!!!! What the fark do ya want Edited 24/02/12 04:26 AM by Fluffy Mc D
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 24/02/12 04:33 AM Posted 24/02/12 04:33 AM ^^ Wants a shag.. Sorry Fluff.. But pickle jars aren't exactly up my alley (Pun intended)..
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 24/02/12 04:34 AM Posted 24/02/12 04:34 AM A shag where??? How ??when??
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 24/02/12 04:38 AM Posted 24/02/12 04:38 AM (edited) Rugby is where it's at, please Paulie 80 min game 78 mins of stoppages 2 mins of game time!that 2 mins is more exciting than a whole game of AFL.I have given AFL a chance and sometimes its ok but then you watch a game of rugby and its way more intense.Talking about league of course. Edited 24/02/12 04:39 AM by Paulie2256
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 20d Gender: Male Posted 24/02/12 04:42 AM Posted 24/02/12 04:42 AM sorry fluffy.. I dont want anything love.. just ask'n love..
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 24/02/12 04:42 AM Posted 24/02/12 04:42 AM Well pp if that's the case the. He's going about it all wrong... See I'm tied to one man... He's known as tranny banger....How did he snag me I hear u ask.... Well he was a complete ass hole.... See it repulses me when men are nice to me lol
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 24/02/12 04:44 AM Posted 24/02/12 04:44 AM sorry fluffy.. I dont want anything love.. just ask'n love..Oh well If your just being nice then thank you Hahahah I'm not used to it hahah
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now