JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 3d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 23/11/04 10:42 AM Posted 23/11/04 10:42 AM Let's start a poll on ... Subjects to start a poll on ... I'll start it off ... What's the most effective Aphrodisiac?Some options could be:Soft lighting, quiet music and a really easy pickupSoft lighting, quiet music and a really pissed pickupSoft lighting, quiet music and a near-sighted pickup... Um all of the above....
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/11/04 10:43 AM Posted 23/11/04 10:43 AM Uni is all over, at last, after five years. All I can say is *beep* YEAH.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>.... and you can't even spell a swear word! Seriously though Annie, congrats, I'm sure it is a huge relief. I guess I'll have to have another drink now just to celebrate for you.Trent.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 23/11/04 10:43 AM Posted 23/11/04 10:43 AM Uni is all over, at last, after five years. All I can say is *beep* YEAH.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Was it good??? the *beep* that is???vik<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its good that it is over yes, very good indeed . We'll see about the *beep* this friday night. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nnnno we won't
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/11/04 12:07 PM Posted 24/11/04 12:07 PM Turby had his 15k service today – for a whopping $100.30 (no oil change). Thanks Gideon you’re a dead set champion Faith in my dealer has almost been restored!The exhaust heat shield strapping was replaced again, and the third diff is now on order.Trent.
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 3d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 24/11/04 12:23 PM Posted 24/11/04 12:23 PM Have 45k tomorrow which I am getting done at the 40k mark just to have it checked out... Quoted $400+ for service... But it has earnt it....3 warrenty issues- seatbelt wont retract properly... dammit... Heat sheild underneath rattles... dammit... And car is chewing up too many back tyres.. dammit....High quality problems compared to some others....
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 3d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 24/11/04 12:25 PM Posted 24/11/04 12:25 PM I have nearly got 100 posts.........dammit
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 3d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 24/11/04 12:26 PM Posted 24/11/04 12:26 PM Dammit.. There it is 100 posts.Now where is the secret thread you can only go to when you get 100 posts....
Guest Guests Posted 24/11/04 08:17 PM Posted 24/11/04 08:17 PM It was all bull :lol: SUCKER :lol: vik
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 3d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 24/11/04 11:47 PM Posted 24/11/04 11:47 PM OK... Found it ... They mustn't have told you about it Vic...I can see why......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now