Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 18/11/04 11:42 AM Posted 18/11/04 11:42 AM scottyis on your pills again mackaIanFair Dinkum......I thought I had taken 'em all.No wonder I feel normal.*Makes mental note* Must visit friendly pharmacist tomorrow*
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 18/11/04 11:50 AM Posted 18/11/04 11:50 AM [Poofta, Hell.....I luv it when ya talk dirty to me Scotty......... Mack you ain't a poof, though if you ever want to explore your boundaries ...... give Wayne a call. Not ScottyIs that Waynee Poo?Ho ho hogood one TREVOR MaCARTHYNot Scotty
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 18/11/04 12:08 PM Posted 18/11/04 12:08 PM Motel dial-up is bloody slow.Motel Mini-bar just about stuffed.Macka bin drivin plenty longa time today and just about stuffed.The Macka T has clicked over 60k today.Think Macka might give the pillow a cheek smack pretty damn soon.Sinking fast.By.......
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 18/11/04 12:23 PM Posted 18/11/04 12:23 PM Jayses. I wish I'd go to sleep.Ran a few k's from Tamworth out to Gilgandra and then via the back roads to Mudgee.Commited murder upon 7,372,984 grasshoppers. Talk about stink......*Ah Glasshopper....one day you will understand*.............Sorry.Anyway, thanks be to 'im up there, the motel in Mudgee had a hose handy and I was able to remove a reasonable amount bush tucker from the front of the T and the intercooler and radiator cores.Was talking to a local in Mudgee and he told me that if you only do 60 clicks the hoppers dont bust open when ya smack 'em.I mean.......WTF.....that's the fun of it.........aint it?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 18/11/04 12:29 PM Posted 18/11/04 12:29 PM Jayses. I wish I'd go to sleep.Ran a few k's from Tamworth out to Gilgandra and then via the back roads to Mudgee.Commited murder upon 7,372,984 grasshoppers. Talk about stink......*Ah Glasshopper....one day you will understand*.............Sorry.Anyway, thanks be to 'im up there, the motel in Mudgee had a hose handy and I was able to remove a reasonable amount bush tucker from the front of the T and the intercooler and radiator cores.Was talking to a local in Mudgee and he told me that if you only do 60 clicks the hoppers dont bust open when ya smack 'em.I mean.......WTF.....that's the fun of it.........aint it?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Glass hopper , one is very phylosohical tonight ..... remember Mack " Thursday 2 Green . Friday PM 4 red " Now where them blue'uns ??
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 18/11/04 12:58 PM Posted 18/11/04 12:58 PM Jayses. I wish I'd go to sleep.Ran a few k's from Tamworth out to Gilgandra and then via the back roads to Mudgee.Commited murder upon 7,372,984 grasshoppers. Talk about stink......*Ah Glasshopper....one day you will understand*.............Sorry.Anyway, thanks be to 'im up there, the motel in Mudgee had a hose handy and I was able to remove a reasonable amount bush tucker from the front of the T and the intercooler and radiator cores.Was talking to a local in Mudgee and he told me that if you only do 60 clicks the hoppers dont bust open when ya smack 'em.I mean.......WTF.....that's the fun of it.........aint it?Glass hopper , one is very phylosohical tonight ..... remember Mack " Thursday 2 Green . Friday PM 4 red " Now where them blue'uns ?? Ta Jules....Just had to give meself an uppercut. snorting fried pulverised hoppers just aint the same.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 19/11/04 04:19 AM Posted 19/11/04 04:19 AM Geez BT, hope ya make it home before you go completely off da rails.Scotty
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 19/11/04 07:18 AM Posted 19/11/04 07:18 AM Adelaides' water turns you into a disagreeable old mongrel- me vik zeke Ed- but WTF's in Brizzie water?you guys are having WAY TOO MUCH FUN!
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 20/11/04 05:10 AM Posted 20/11/04 05:10 AM I got my new phone yesterday... still figuring out how to use it It matches my iRiver :w00t:Glenn
Guest Guests Posted 21/11/04 12:56 AM Posted 21/11/04 12:56 AM Try this mumber Glummy19 02 55 55 62 to see if your fone worksvik
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now