Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 16/09/04 01:16 PM Posted 16/09/04 01:16 PM Yesp,Here I am, second day of residency at the Crown Plaza down here on the Gold Coasth. ....(Yeth Claude, I can sphel)The diet hath been cast athunder.Only nodded off twice today during the presentations.As me ole mate Ned pronounced way back when...................Such is life. Gee what a worrying day Macka...Now the important thing...The bar tab, its covered right...and the Mini Fridge?Cos I just said, Im with...errr...him...
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 16/09/04 01:34 PM Posted 16/09/04 01:34 PM xrbloke is chatting me up
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 16/09/04 10:31 PM Posted 16/09/04 10:31 PM You're a bit obsessed with Bjork hey Glenn?! :o
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 16d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 16/09/04 11:14 PM Posted 16/09/04 11:14 PM recently bought a Pug 206CC206CC :o mahahahahahahahahahahasorry it's just that when I think of the 206CC :o I start to...hahahahahahahahahahahahathere I go again*pulls self together*I know someone with a 206CC :o andhaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa*damnit*:o :lol: :o
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 16d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 16/09/04 11:18 PM Posted 16/09/04 11:18 PM Yesp,Here I am, second day of residency at the Crown Plaza down here on the Gold Coasth. ....(Yeth Claude, I can sphel)The diet hath been cast athunder.Only nodded off twice today during the presentations.As me ole mate Ned pronounced way back when...................Such is life.Gee what a worrying day Macka...Now the important thing...The bar tab, its covered right...and the Mini Fridge?Cos I just said, Im with...errr...him... *hands Mack another tall drink with umbrella containing every known white spirit and some purty red stuff*This will keep you awake Trust Me tm :lol:
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 16d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 16/09/04 11:19 PM Posted 16/09/04 11:19 PM (edited) You're a bit obsessed with Bjork hey Glenn?! I'm with GlennBjork is Sounds like a cross between mating cats and fingernails on a chalkboard.... Edited 16/09/04 11:20 PM by KittyKatSmack
cvanxr Member 502 Member For: 23y 10m 21d Location: Country NSW Posted 16/09/04 11:46 PM Posted 16/09/04 11:46 PM Three more sleeps & my loved ones are back from the UK. 5 weeks has gone quick. Man it is gonna be a culture shock for me having toddlers running around the house again. Sh*t better get the girlfriend to move out. :lol:
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 17/09/04 01:07 AM Posted 17/09/04 01:07 AM You're a bit obsessed with Bjork hey Glenn?! I'm with GlennBjork is Sounds like a cross between mating cats and fingernails on a chalkboard.... and looks like a down syndrome chinese
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 17/09/04 01:24 AM Posted 17/09/04 01:24 AM Heading to Darlington Park for a look at the track this arvo, I'm taking camera so I will have some pics.Scotty Didn't make it, Paul decided to crash his 3 week old PRB instead, silly old git turned infront of him. I did have the camera so I'll put up the pics later. Scotty
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 17/09/04 01:25 AM Posted 17/09/04 01:25 AM You're a bit obsessed with Bjork hey Glenn?! I'm with GlennBjork is Sounds like a cross between mating cats and fingernails on a chalkboard.... and looks like a down syndrome chinese she is certainley bucket material.Scotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now