ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 08/09/04 08:27 PM Posted 08/09/04 08:27 PM Scotty is off to yet another Corporate Golf Day, see you all tonight after I've liberally plied myself with Bundy all day.Scotty
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 08/09/04 08:42 PM Posted 08/09/04 08:42 PM Should be good in the rain I hope you get wet you b**ch.LOLIan
X-WING Member 811 Member For: 22y 9m 26d Location: BRISBANE Posted 08/09/04 09:53 PM Posted 08/09/04 09:53 PM (edited) I have got me a 760 Gram Grass Fed Aged Prime Beef Rump steak and a bottle of Rum...Im gonna cook it, drink it and eat it.Wonder what the poor people are doing?looking in the windows of XR6T at ford dealerships wondering if they go faster that their cars Edited 08/09/04 09:55 PM by X-WING
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 08/09/04 10:53 PM Posted 08/09/04 10:53 PM What happened to the diet Lumpy? :lol:
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 09/09/04 07:21 AM Posted 09/09/04 07:21 AM Had a great time, nice promo girls, much Bundy & Scotty pitched in for an eagle from 50 odd metres. Great company & remember "A bad days golf beats a good days work."Scotty
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 09/09/04 10:37 AM Posted 09/09/04 10:37 AM What happened to the diet Lumpy? :lol: Now where is the Carbs in that??? Anyone say the Rum and I'll hunt you down... Scotty, what you shoot for the day?
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 09/09/04 10:42 AM Posted 09/09/04 10:42 AM What happened to the diet Lumpy? :lol:Now where is the Carbs in that??? Anyone say the Rum and I'll hunt you down... :o Scotty, what you shoot for the day?Not only the Rum is Carbs...its full of Sugar and sugar is fat
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 09/09/04 11:27 AM Posted 09/09/04 11:27 AM Is sugar a fat? I thought it was just a Carbohydrate?If it is...then....oh well....Point me to the nearest bakery! Cos I'm bailing on the Lo Carbs sh*te!
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 09/09/04 11:28 AM Posted 09/09/04 11:28 AM Is sugar a fat? I thought it was just a Carbohydrate?If it is...then....oh well....Point me to the nearest bakery! Cos I'm bailing on the Lo Carbs sh*te! It turns to fat if you don't use it quick enough.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 09/09/04 11:47 AM Posted 09/09/04 11:47 AM Doing homework. If ozone has a concentration of 150 ppb, what is the concentration at 1 atm and 18C in ug/m3?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now