R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/05/08 09:43 AM Posted 19/05/08 09:43 AM About a week ago I think?
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 19/05/08 10:27 AM Posted 19/05/08 10:27 AM About a week ago I think?Well......I guess.....If the consumtion of mind altering substance is sufficiant.......I guess......maybe.....
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 19/05/08 10:31 AM Posted 19/05/08 10:31 AM If anyone has NFI where my post came from, it was moved from the single word thread...Its did not conform with the rules of the game, moved here instead of being deleted outright.
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/05/08 10:55 AM Posted 19/05/08 10:55 AM I know mate...Just doing your job
7MA61 Member 471 Member For: 19y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/05/08 10:57 AM Posted 19/05/08 10:57 AM Colour coding beer to your shirt Mates 21st on saturday went down well until it ended with some Bif between the man of honour & his younger brother
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/05/08 11:20 AM Posted 19/05/08 11:20 AM Haha, Classic!I recieved my K&N Air Filter today, Along with the XR6T snorkel and F6 Intake... I put in the Snorkel and Air Filter, And I can already feel the difference..! I cant wait to put inthe F6 intake!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/05/08 12:43 PM Posted 19/05/08 12:43 PM You should wack a GT exhaust on it....got one in the garage collecting dust if you want it
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/05/08 01:05 PM Posted 19/05/08 01:05 PM HELLL YEAH I WANT IT! Haha
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/05/08 01:26 PM Posted 19/05/08 01:26 PM
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/05/08 01:30 PM Posted 19/05/08 01:30 PM HELLL YEAH I WANT IT! HahaDelete it so I dont look like a Dickhead.. Again
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now