Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 08/05/07 10:23 AM Posted 08/05/07 10:23 AM Pins are open for comment in Post #13107Tab is jealous... he just gets to spend each weekend with his Dagabond blow up doll
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 08/05/07 10:48 AM Posted 08/05/07 10:48 AM Been very quite on here today whilst ya re-arrange your thoughts hey!!!!!!!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 08/05/07 11:09 AM Posted 08/05/07 11:09 AM It'd almost be enticing blonk if I knew I wasn't coming back to this hole....ever....and your mug wasn't in half the shot's.....
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 08/05/07 11:12 AM Posted 08/05/07 11:12 AM It'd almost be enticing blonk if I knew I wasn't coming back to this hole....ever....and your mug wasn't in half the shot's.....Mr Daga bond.. Your a moderator here and calling this site a @^%#hole would be contrary to what I believe in the best interests of the site..You dont like it here &%^* off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ps I have sent your post to chris ya jealous ^&*(
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 08/05/07 11:16 AM Posted 08/05/07 11:16 AM I was referring to Victoria and this dirty dark and dank little factory....but yes that does work just as well.....
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 08/05/07 11:18 AM Posted 08/05/07 11:18 AM (edited) I have personally invited you here Dags.. You are a donating member, my house is yours ... Melbourne to Townsville is like 250 return and your uglu mug could have been in those shots.....And I appologise for misreading your last post Edited 08/05/07 11:57 AM by Dagabond
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/05/07 11:43 AM Posted 08/05/07 11:43 AM Why do you keep quoting the last post. Daggie will get upset.
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 08/05/07 11:45 AM Posted 08/05/07 11:45 AM He is already upset Tab......
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Posted 08/05/07 11:46 AM Posted 08/05/07 11:46 AM He says its no problem now seeing as he has quick edit at his disposal, he can clean a thread quick smart, I guess there is no excuse for posts going missing now
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/05/07 11:46 AM Posted 08/05/07 11:46 AM I get that impression, maybe you should try and cheer him up
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now