Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/12/06 12:32 PM Posted 18/12/06 12:32 PM What has he done now?Scotty
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 26d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 18/12/06 12:33 PM Posted 18/12/06 12:33 PM Poor bugger.. what for
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/12/06 12:35 PM Posted 18/12/06 12:35 PM Was talk of Tab as well, either that or Fat is sh*t stirring again.Scotty
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 18/12/06 12:35 PM Posted 18/12/06 12:35 PM What has he done now?Scotty←It's all tab's fault, as usual.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 18/12/06 12:38 PM Posted 18/12/06 12:38 PM A robust and forthright exchange of views last night. Evidence has been deleted.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 26d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 18/12/06 12:39 PM Posted 18/12/06 12:39 PM A robust and forthright exchange of views last night. Evidence has been deleted.←that's bull How long is he on holliday for
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/12/06 12:40 PM Posted 18/12/06 12:40 PM Did they both cop one?Scotty
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 18/12/06 12:40 PM Posted 18/12/06 12:40 PM A robust and forthright exchange of views last night. Evidence has been deleted.←that's bull How long is he on holliday for←
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 18/12/06 12:44 PM Posted 18/12/06 12:44 PM "I can read but can't type...which is worse than not reading at all!"LP
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 26d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 18/12/06 12:46 PM Posted 18/12/06 12:46 PM I just had a look who was on at the moment.. and yeah he's there.. they took off his fingers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now