Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/06/09 07:38 AM Posted 20/06/09 07:38 AM Lol @ the new career path Clem, I had a mate that worked in an "Adult Movie Distributor" wharehouse, the stuff he came home with was hilarious! never thought so many people would be into midget pr0n.... Haha, it's not a complete career change. I'll still be video editing.Just instead of cars and boats it'll be tits and ass
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 20/06/09 08:13 AM Posted 20/06/09 08:13 AM okay mister where did this photo come from..........
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 20/06/09 08:18 AM Posted 20/06/09 08:18 AM nice avatar Buf,you auditioning for supa hero role??
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 20/06/09 08:30 AM Posted 20/06/09 08:30 AM yeah mate , JB a member from the early days was on before and realised that site no longer had a super hero.So I nominated myself
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 20/06/09 08:41 AM Posted 20/06/09 08:41 AM that's gold mate!!! a mod leading by example, that's what we like to see!!
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 20/06/09 09:25 AM Posted 20/06/09 09:25 AM well done eddie...in rome do as the romans do....on this forum do as the mods do.......no that dosen't sound right will have another go later... Go the roosters....................
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 20/06/09 09:27 AM Posted 20/06/09 09:27 AM the horns are little plastic sand spades , very innovative if I do say so myself
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 4d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 20/06/09 11:00 AM Posted 20/06/09 11:00 AM yeah mate , JB a member from the early days was on before and realised that site no longer had a super hero.So I nominated myself Buf-Phoon you are missing a cape......... Whilst I am still a forum superhero I have had to stretch my superhero skills to the greater Internet, hence you WILL find me out there, as everyone knows me, just look for the picture, and Jaybee (JB).Buf-phoon, keep them in line, and may Jenny Craig be with you.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 20/06/09 11:38 AM Posted 20/06/09 11:38 AM well what can I say Nick........ Freddie Roosters 2009 and with a bye in their favour. More losering next weekLets all sing the farking song" Rootster , Rootster man, yeah . I wanna be a Rootster man" Maybe dust off the big urinator last seen squating behind the grassy knob.... "look there's big Willy .......he's got a Mangina"
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 20/06/09 11:52 AM Posted 20/06/09 11:52 AM (edited) what can I say buff...fredie's a great coach he knows alot but just can't think of it now..... It gives me great pleasure for the roosters to recieve this....I want to be a roosters fan ummm I think.............there's always next year or the one after that.......or the one after that..... Edited 20/06/09 11:53 AM by Rootster
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now