tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/08/08 09:55 AM Posted 17/08/08 09:55 AM Doing the family thing ya Tard....back in civilisation now thank christ
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 17/08/08 10:23 AM Posted 17/08/08 10:23 AM Thank him for us while your at it....
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/08/08 10:30 AM Posted 17/08/08 10:30 AM Thank Christ on your behalf that I'm back? Sooo cute
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/08/08 10:32 AM Posted 17/08/08 10:32 AM 114138
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 17/08/08 10:44 AM Posted 17/08/08 10:44 AM Doing the family thing ya Tard...You mean to say that there are more like you and you weren't actually spawned from hell? Save me Jeebuz!!!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 17/08/08 10:44 AM Posted 17/08/08 10:44 AM Thank Christ on your behalf that I'm back? Sooo cute Yeeeessss that you are back...
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/08/08 10:50 AM Posted 17/08/08 10:50 AM No wonder people say those things about you Daggy Post up ya farkin pics so I can take the piss out of you Yes Pattsy....and I'm the tame one.
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 20d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 17/08/08 10:53 AM Posted 17/08/08 10:53 AM I swear that 15700 of your 15776 posts have been here...lol
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/08/08 11:01 AM Posted 17/08/08 11:01 AM Here's one of my usefull posts....have a read of this one http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42486
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/08/08 12:22 PM Posted 18/08/08 12:22 PM I was agreeing with you drongo.Technically you gain them when the offence is recorded, and you loose them three years after that date. The date being when the fine is paid or ruling given, not the actual date of offence.Oopps next time I'll read what you actually write.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now