Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

About a week ago I think?

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted
About a week ago I think?

Well......I guess.....If the consumtion of mind altering substance is sufficiant.......

I guess......maybe.....

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted
If anyone has NFI where my post came from, it was moved from the single word thread...

Its did not conform with the rules of the game, moved here instead of being deleted outright.

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I know mate...

Just doing your job :idunno:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

n744531514_879718_1979.jpg

Colour coding beer to your shirt :icon_ford:

Mates 21st on saturday went down well until it ended with some Bif between the man of honour & his younger brother :idunno:

  • ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Haha, Classic!

I recieved my K&N Air Filter today, Along with the XR6T snorkel and F6 Intake... I put in the Snorkel and Air Filter, And I can already feel the difference..! I cant wait to put inthe F6 intake!

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

You should wack a GT exhaust on it....got one in the garage collecting dust if you want it :shakefist:

  • ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

HELLL YEAH I WANT IT! Haha

  • ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
HELLL YEAH I WANT IT! Haha

Delete it so I dont look like a Dickhead.. Again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...