Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 15/10/05 08:37 AM Posted 15/10/05 08:37 AM Well one more sleep and anita and I are off to fiji for a week of r&r see you well when we get back.Ian<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Don't hurry back Goldie....
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 17/10/05 05:28 AM Posted 17/10/05 05:28 AM Well from fiji I say hi and I see this site is still in a mess and I may not come back to it.Ian
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/10/05 09:54 AM Posted 17/10/05 09:54 AM Well from fiji I say hi and I see this site is still in a mess and I may not come back to it.Ian<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Do you promise Gramps??? Oh and send my to Anita
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 17/10/05 11:32 AM Posted 17/10/05 11:32 AM Well from fiji I say hi and I see this site is still in a mess and I may not come back to it.Ian<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you SERIOUS??Please Explain shazzy
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 9m Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 17/10/05 12:18 PM Posted 17/10/05 12:18 PM I think he means he likes it too much in fiji to come back to aus
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 17/10/05 09:37 PM Posted 17/10/05 09:37 PM Well from fiji I say hi and I see this site is still in a mess and I may not come back to it.IanHey look everyone we have that in writing, geez we'd miss you Flop.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 17/10/05 09:56 PM Posted 17/10/05 09:56 PM sh*t those useless foglights are $102.oo, didn't get one last night, I hope to get another shot at that dog now
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 17/10/05 11:28 PM Posted 17/10/05 11:28 PM sh*t those useless foglights are $102.oo, didn't get one last night, I hope to get another shot at that dog now<{POST_SNAPBACK}>driving light protectors are worth every penny shazzy
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 18/10/05 01:03 AM Posted 18/10/05 01:03 AM sh*t those useless foglights are $102.oo, didn't get one last night, I hope to get another shot at that dog now<{POST_SNAPBACK}>For a guranteed hit bring the rifle with ya
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 9m Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 21/10/05 09:59 AM Posted 21/10/05 09:59 AM sh*t those useless foglights are $102.oo, didn't get one last night, I hope to get another shot at that dog now<{POST_SNAPBACK}>For a guranteed hit bring the rifle with ya<{POST_SNAPBACK}>not guuanteed... maybe he cant shoot for sh!t
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now