-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 25d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 24/08/05 04:39 AM Posted 24/08/05 04:39 AM got a hair cut today... feeling light headed now :hsdance:
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 24/08/05 05:44 AM Posted 24/08/05 05:44 AM got a hair cut today... feeling light headed now :hsdance:So it would seem.......
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 25d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 24/08/05 08:08 AM Posted 24/08/05 08:08 AM its always been hollow/empty, but just lighter with not much hair
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 24/08/05 08:27 AM Posted 24/08/05 08:27 AM How is everyone doing these myestery replies in secret invisible writing
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 25d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 24/08/05 08:56 AM Posted 24/08/05 08:56 AM "Trade secrets my friend"Sean Connery - The Rock
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 24/08/05 09:06 AM Posted 24/08/05 09:06 AM Hey Aniken, no chance of you being able to print another "Forum Times" at all?Lumpy There's always a chance.Any items to contribute, Scoop?Here's a scoop chief. I am going to beat you to the 3000 posts marker Lumpy Not if I get there first
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 24/08/05 09:09 AM Posted 24/08/05 09:09 AM So what's this about a topless Kitty feature?Ani?Well, when you get your bling bling phone, maybe you can make a contribution for page 3 of the next Turbo times.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 24/08/05 09:11 AM Posted 24/08/05 09:11 AM I see Lumpy has overtaken me in the post count. A pox on him!! :devilflame:You see, I have many and varied techniqes to imporove quickly through the ranks, yound Padawan.Lumpy Gah!I think my keyboard has just contracted the FEARED, Ianitis! Lumpy Its very verey contaigeous
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 15d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 24/08/05 09:17 AM Posted 24/08/05 09:17 AM So what's this about a topless Kitty feature?Ani?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well, when you get your bling bling phone, maybe you can make a contribution for page 3 of the next Turbo times. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The phone will be delayed by a week or so, apparently there are none available in the country yet!
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 15d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 24/08/05 09:20 AM Posted 24/08/05 09:20 AM Gah!I think my keyboard has just contracted the FEARED, Ianitis! Lumpy Its very verey contaigeousI believe the newest mod might have something to say about this...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now