GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 13/09/04 08:43 AM Posted 13/09/04 08:43 AM dude your a nuff nuff :lol:
Mitchy_G Umm... Member 176 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Location: North Lake Macquarie NSW Posted 13/09/04 09:59 AM Posted 13/09/04 09:59 AM NUFF NUFF...LMAO
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 13/09/04 10:03 AM Posted 13/09/04 10:03 AM mudgee is the biggest ghetto ass town I have been too, there is no nite life all the cars area crap a civic in hothouse green with a big front spoiler and afake intercooler a van with a vn groupa front bumper on it :lol:
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 13/09/04 10:15 AM Posted 13/09/04 10:15 AM mudgee is the biggest ghetto ass town I have been too, there is no nite life all the cars area crap a civic in hothouse green with a big front spoiler and afake intercooler a van with a vn groupa front bumper on it :lol: For people who have seen ' The Usual SuspectsIN ENGLISH PLEASE
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/09/04 10:46 AM Posted 13/09/04 10:46 AM it's something to do with seat covers.....I think......No I've got nothing
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 13/09/04 10:56 AM Posted 13/09/04 10:56 AM it's something to do with seat covers.....I think......No I've got nothing ROFL!!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 14/09/04 01:09 AM Posted 14/09/04 01:09 AM New tyres are on their way.Scotty
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 14/09/04 02:58 AM Author Posted 14/09/04 02:58 AM This is for you ken we have just got back from diner at the resturant that we intend to take you to when you come up.Pumkin soup in a bread roll,prawn cocktail with honey dripping sauce,one large rump steak,one eye filit with mushrooms.Mate the knife slices the steak like it was butter.mmmmmm.Ian You're a cruel, cruel man Goldie ... ... stuff it! ... I'M ON MY WAY!!!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 14/09/04 03:00 AM Author Posted 14/09/04 03:00 AM +1P O S T W H O R E ! !... that's +1 to me ...
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 14/09/04 03:06 AM Author Posted 14/09/04 03:06 AM I have to teach a class for the next 3 days (Wed-Fri) @ Gladesville. Means I have to battle bloody Sydney traffic for approx 1.5-2 hours each way, each day. ... and the morons probably won't learn anything anyway!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now