Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

ovaltine. wow I haven't had them since I was a kid.

activite FTW you old bugger

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

So good to be back at my desk this morning. :ermm:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 9m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth SOR
Posted

That Lotus joke cracked me up "Lots of trouble, usually serious"... hehehe. Surprised at how well it's handled its self so far.

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Part 2 I can't stop laughing.

OMG these have the best job ever.

If I had a choice of road testing virgins or being on top gear I would take the later.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

That lotus rocked!

So much hate for the poms still hey...well, they are poms

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...