Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/11/14 02:45 AM Posted 12/11/14 02:45 AM need a farking holiday. 3
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 12/11/14 08:46 AM Posted 12/11/14 08:46 AM Ditto
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/11/14 11:19 AM Posted 12/11/14 11:19 AM Yeah could really do with a long weekend. Oh that's right...public holiday in Brisvegas on Friday suckers
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 12/11/14 11:26 AM Posted 12/11/14 11:26 AM Bastard..Our brisbane office is inside the zone also and they get a shutdown.. The bastards..
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 12/11/14 01:18 PM Posted 12/11/14 01:18 PM Nice sig edit....
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/11/14 01:20 PM Posted 12/11/14 01:20 PM Yeah could really do with a long weekend.Oh that's right...public holiday in Brisvegas on Friday suckers yeah cause brissie CBD is definately the place to be right now......
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 12/11/14 09:23 PM Posted 12/11/14 09:23 PM need a farking holiday.I am away tomorrow return Tuesday.... bliss! 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 12/11/14 09:30 PM Posted 12/11/14 09:30 PM Feckin skite!enjoy it thought mate!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/11/14 11:18 PM Posted 12/11/14 11:18 PM It's not too bad actually Dickus...like Xmas eve today, hardly anyone around. But I am looking for an RPG to take out these fckin blackhawks that like hovering just outside my window and rattling the fck out of everything (I.e. pens vibrating on desks) Mindset could change if I have to wade through riots to get home this arvo though. Oh and like the Saffa I also have Monday orf just for good measure 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 13/11/14 05:15 AM Posted 13/11/14 05:15 AM It's not too bad actually Dickus...like Xmas eve today, hardly anyone around. But I am looking for an RPG to take out these fckin blackhawks that like hovering just outside my window and rattling the fck out of everything (I.e. pens vibrating on desks)Mindset could change if I have to wade through riots to get home this arvo though.Oh and like the Saffa I also have Monday orf just for good measure Nice one bruvvvvaaaaa! Enjoy the time off, I know I will.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now