Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

12 months ago I was sitting in Toulon France...today I'm heading for a desk...how the fck do you think I am.... :violent085:

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

Well, two of my mates are probably on a chairlift on their way up a mountain to go snowboarding right now...meanwhile I'm heading to work after not much sleep...I'm with dags! Also, I'm coming down with a cold...lame.

Edited by .Stripes.
  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Morning finished my run of nights 5 now 8 days off. Tomorrow heading into Canberra for the weekend, kids have dancing on.

  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

I think I've almost beat my cold stripes.. spent the last 3 days in meetings sharing it around with everyone..

Surprisingly I maintain decent hygiene and at the end of a meeting I was refusing to shake peoples hands.. Some people are fine.. But I did have one muppet get all offended.. So I shook his hand and shared the germs..

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Haha, some people are dumb. I'll head into town this morning and grab some cold and flu tablets (the type that actually work, not this new age "meth-head friendly" type...). I'm pretty germ conscious generally anyway, but will definitely be doing my best to keep it to myself. With two of my mates away this swing we're already light on for staff.

Enjoy your break angel!

  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

Can you even get the good ones anymore?

Most of the chemists don't bloody stock them.. The meth head friendly ones are good for about 30 minutes of relief..

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Yeah you can, you have to ask for them though and provide your drivers license so they can put it in some register so the popo know where to come looking if you're dodgy.

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

Moaning all!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...