Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 21/08/14 10:35 PM Posted 21/08/14 10:35 PM awesome just need to more tickets 1 for me and 1 for MS.........lol.Did you get into the volvo box?I may get in if I behave haha
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 21/08/14 10:36 PM Posted 21/08/14 10:36 PM Soooo.. That means you aren't getting in?
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 22/08/14 01:21 AM Posted 22/08/14 01:21 AM Yep corzza's out. Have fun mate go team Volvo
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 22/08/14 03:21 AM Posted 22/08/14 03:21 AM Soooo.. That means you aren't getting in?Pretty much! lol!!Got some pics on FB, had Scott Mc, Robert and the GRM boys in today talking about the race this weekend and signing stuff.I got Scotty on the phones calling customers which was pretty funny to hear their reactions.Find me on FB Peter Dracos
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 22/08/14 04:07 AM Posted 22/08/14 04:07 AM I saw that corzza.. I deliberately didn't like any of your pictures.. 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 22/08/14 05:35 AM Posted 22/08/14 05:35 AM haha you clown!
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 22/08/14 05:56 AM Posted 22/08/14 05:56 AM Man that one nice look race car more pics from Sat hey.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 22/08/14 06:32 AM Posted 22/08/14 06:32 AM Can someone please tell me what Aaron just said......English would be goodlol
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 22/08/14 06:43 AM Posted 22/08/14 06:43 AM practicing chinglish by the looks of it........lol.What for all the friends request now corzza. 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 22/08/14 11:11 AM Posted 22/08/14 11:11 AM Trying some of ralphy's recommended Heineken pint cans.f*ck yeah!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now