Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

I keep telling him aircon is overrated and all the cool kids take it out. ;)

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Weight reduction lol

  • Thooperrrrrrr
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR, Western Australia
Posted

Jobs good mate, just finished my first 2 weeks of night shift, back to days though as we only do it when the work is there and its justified.

Once my 3 months are up as TA/probation it should get better too as they'll be more willing to show me more things.

  • Like 1
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Wish I had a job

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Awww hugs?

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Corbis-42-18053119.jpg?size=67&uid=6ae4a5cb-3f70-45d5-bae4-a568645c787c
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

that's not u.... not hairy enough .... the context is right though

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I shaved

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...