rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 9d Gender: Male Posted 05/06/12 03:14 AM Posted 05/06/12 03:14 AM You can buy them brand new off ebay for that price.
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 05/06/12 03:22 AM Posted 05/06/12 03:22 AM Just finished one job. Doin a quick lunch then off to to another job. Be home by ten and up and at em @ five again tomorrow. If I wasn't so tired I would be bored out of my brain.Not doing drugs is an ill spent youth
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 05/06/12 03:23 AM Posted 05/06/12 03:23 AM 5 for $200?where, might be worth getting some mailed up
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 05/06/12 03:49 AM Posted 05/06/12 03:49 AM Paid $60 for it and used 2 scoops lol..
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 9d Gender: Male Posted 05/06/12 04:17 AM Posted 05/06/12 04:17 AM Was the container made of gold?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/06/12 04:44 AM Posted 05/06/12 04:44 AM 1,000 pages of pure sh*t! 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 19d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 05/06/12 04:46 AM Posted 05/06/12 04:46 AM Never said we were meeting up Paz I said I was scared u were gonna rape me up the bum lol...
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 05/06/12 04:54 AM Posted 05/06/12 04:54 AM I thought that was me :o?Just start using it Freeze, may aswell make the most of it lol not really going to get much returns on trying to sell it!Use it before a hard agwbabr session (does this line stay within forum rules in buff's post today?)
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 4d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 05/06/12 04:58 AM Posted 05/06/12 04:58 AM 1,000 pages of pure sh*t!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/06/12 05:02 AM Posted 05/06/12 05:02 AM Anyway..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now