ssstututu Member 88 Member For: 14y 9m 25d Posted 07/02/12 02:33 PM Posted 07/02/12 02:33 PM So I came home from work and down stairs im breeding rats for my snakes any way I turned on the light to find this big ass coastal carpet python striking at the rats lmao no idea how he got in there or what but he was by far the biggest snake I have seen so far. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 07/02/12 06:20 PM Posted 07/02/12 06:20 PM Morning all. Beat you Corrza.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/02/12 06:24 PM Posted 07/02/12 06:24 PM Hittin the gym already? That's keen.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 07/02/12 06:32 PM Posted 07/02/12 06:32 PM Nah Dillz up 4am every morning no matter what, even weekends. Go for morning walk now, Missus lives in STH Yarra so walk down chapel st as plenty talent out already walking. Had my 6 boiled eggs, oats, protien shake, banana, now just waiting for the thunder to start( farting ).
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/02/12 06:46 PM Posted 07/02/12 06:46 PM 4am your crazy. My breaky was 2 cans of tuna then porridge with banana and protien shake when I get home.Then sleep..
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 07/02/12 06:57 PM Posted 07/02/12 06:57 PM The way I look at it Dillz we have plenty of time to lie down and sleep when we die. So I get up and make the most of it. Have my 30min nanna nap in Arvo and back into it, go to bed about 10:30 11pm most nights.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 07/02/12 07:35 PM Posted 07/02/12 07:35 PM Morning all!
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 07/02/12 07:40 PM Posted 07/02/12 07:40 PM Arghh
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 07/02/12 07:46 PM Posted 07/02/12 07:46 PM Morning all - think I might even go to a gym this arvo. all reports say there is bulk young talent, I reckon I could pedal a bike for an hour if it had a good view.but I think it will just be a swarm of 35-45yr old divorcees trying to lose 15kg and show their ex that they can get other guyswait, either way it's a win for me.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 07/02/12 07:54 PM Posted 07/02/12 07:54 PM SHP there the ones you want as there single and on the rebound and get what ever old fella is available because they might not have had for a long time. And remember SHP any holes a goal. Put em away son go spread your seedlings. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now