tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/01/09 11:03 PM Posted 04/01/09 11:03 PM Can't find any decent pics, but will this do....50+ I think it was.....I wanna see more of the rat rod Voodoo Child
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 04/01/09 11:08 PM Posted 04/01/09 11:08 PM wow 50 that's crazy was that through brizzy?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/01/09 11:10 PM Posted 04/01/09 11:10 PM Can't find any decent pics, but will this do....50+ I think it was.Times this by about 3
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/01/09 11:11 PM Posted 04/01/09 11:11 PM No, Melbourne. Senna went down there for the weekend and they all had to come out and meet the freak. Kind of like a travelling zoo exhibit I think.
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 04/01/09 11:11 PM Posted 04/01/09 11:11 PM is that an ed falcon in there?No, Melbourne. Senna went down there for the weekend and they all had to come out and meet the freak. Kind of like a travelling zoo exhibit I think. looks like they were in a hurry to see him lol
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/01/09 11:13 PM Posted 04/01/09 11:13 PM Yeah and he couldn't even be bothered turning up in a turbo
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 04/01/09 11:19 PM Posted 04/01/09 11:19 PM pick something else tab you
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 04/01/09 11:20 PM Posted 04/01/09 11:20 PM Lol, they must have known I was becoming a mod, they were all really nice....Oh, nad I didn't go in the turbo cos it was broked - the GT was a nice cruiser for a boat anchor...
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/01/09 11:22 PM Posted 04/01/09 11:22 PM pick something else tab you ....I wanna see more of the rat rod Voodoo Child Been reading long?
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 04/01/09 11:25 PM Posted 04/01/09 11:25 PM pick something else tab you
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now