bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 31/03/08 02:54 AM Posted 31/03/08 02:54 AM Well as the title says I bought some Eugene Injectors new off Muzza on this forum just recently and although was told they are a direct fit to XR8's, they are not!Although I am extremely dirty about this sh*t happens as I should have investigated more into this before purchasing so dont take anyones word when buying items, do your research.Please view the photos to the difference in injectors and also an Ebay site that sells adapters to suit instead of modifying the harness.Cheers,BrettAdapter 1Adapter 2
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 21d Location: Newcastle Posted 31/03/08 08:10 AM Posted 31/03/08 08:10 AM Sorry Brett, I didn't realize, as you know I was selling them for someone else. Are they a different plug?Muzza.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 31/03/08 08:16 AM Posted 31/03/08 08:16 AM I suggest you guys take it to PM and find a mutually acceptable solution
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 19d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 31/03/08 01:10 PM Posted 31/03/08 01:10 PM there is nothing that sticky tape will not fix!
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 31/03/08 01:52 PM Posted 31/03/08 01:52 PM If Gaffa doesn't fix it, you're not using enough!!!
Wranglerfpr000 New Member 20 Member For: 9y 10m 26d Posted 23/05/17 01:09 AM Posted 23/05/17 01:09 AM im pretty sure you can get plug adaptors to suit, the nozels and fitment at bothe ends are identical. Its just the plug, I have seen adaptors.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/05/17 01:21 AM Posted 23/05/17 01:21 AM a nine year good job, wrangler haha 3
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/05/17 01:34 AM Posted 23/05/17 01:34 AM 24 minutes ago, Wranglerfpr000 said: im pretty sure you can get plug adaptors to suit, the nozels and fitment at bothe ends are identical. Its just the plug, I have seen adaptors. USCAR to EV1 adaptors. Common as big toes these days.
Wranglerfpr000 New Member 20 Member For: 9y 10m 26d Posted 24/05/17 12:57 AM Posted 24/05/17 12:57 AM 23 hours ago, k31th said: a nine year good job, wrangler haha LOL, Yeah my bad was bored goin through posts and didn't notice the year
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now