senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 27/03/08 06:29 AM Posted 27/03/08 06:29 AM wow, talk about a joy ride! You're really lucky to have found it mate, as you say I hope it is in pristine condition so you can have it! I can confirm there really isn't any manuals left at all - good luck!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/03/08 06:31 AM Posted 27/03/08 06:31 AM (edited) Awesome stuff, just goes to show some car thiefs ain't complete buttholes. Edited 27/03/08 06:31 AM by XRTPSI
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/03/08 06:40 AM Posted 27/03/08 06:40 AM Far out. At least it'll be run-in well I guess Has anyone taken the blame for it going missing yet?
devo Member 64 Member For: 18y 6m 22d Posted 27/03/08 06:41 AM Author Posted 27/03/08 06:41 AM wow, talk about a joy ride! You're really lucky to have found it mate, as you say I hope it is in pristine condition so you can have it! I can confirm there really isn't any manuals left at all - good luck!I went through the ford system for about an hour trying to find anything else... 2 unsold xr6 turbos in Australia/New Zealand, both black autos. So this car being found in pristine condition is a life saver for me, as I didnt want to have an auto even though I know its a great box, and if I went FG it would be g6e turbo and at 55k that's a bit much for me.
devo Member 64 Member For: 18y 6m 22d Posted 27/03/08 06:42 AM Author Posted 27/03/08 06:42 AM and it will sound racist, but im not like that. But 95% was a black person/s who stole the car, they would of driven it where they need to go then left it there. No interest in thrashing it.
adamw Member 143 Member For: 22y 2m 25d Location: Darwin Posted 27/03/08 06:53 AM Posted 27/03/08 06:53 AM Yep that happens a lot up here. Most get recovered, and the remainder are found torched. No professional thieves up here ...
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 27/03/08 07:09 AM Posted 27/03/08 07:09 AM Buget another 3k for a new clutchjesus wherever you buy your clutches from rim you hardcore!
Guest Guests Posted 27/03/08 07:15 AM Posted 27/03/08 07:15 AM That's how much the only clutch worth buying (F6 twin plate) costs... if you know someone that is :tosser:
Craig. Member 563 Member For: 19y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast QLD Posted 27/03/08 07:27 AM Posted 27/03/08 07:27 AM Actually I just had a Textralia twin plate fitted for quite a bit less than 3k today. Can't say that I have heard any complaints about this clutch to date, although not a lot have used one here, that's why I bought it actually. Try something a little different instead of just blindly following the rest of the heard. Are you suggesting I have just wasted my time and money on this unit (seeing as its not the clutch that you consider as the only one worth buying)?
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 27/03/08 10:03 AM Posted 27/03/08 10:03 AM jesus wherever you buy your clutches from rim you hardcore!Wasted money on EXTREME CLUTCH fried it after about 10 runs at drags .Should have just fitted the F6 twin plate .It s worth ever cent .. MARK .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now