Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 06/05/08 08:57 AM Posted 06/05/08 08:57 AM Penko - your on the list, but you have to buy another F6 off me! ZAP - Cheers, I'll start a new thread for the FPV launch and update it with as much info as I canTORN8O - No worries daniel, mates includedBuf - Party Pies it is mate, sorry for the mistake - 1) BLU06T - Joe2) tigwelder - Geoff3) xr6 typhoon (tentative)4) redman5) Bionic BF XR6T Aris x 26) DBOSS - Jeff7) stealthxr - Pete Buf-phoon 9) SHOWDOWN - Ozzie +110) AGENT ORANGE +111) loopism + 1 12) Smicky + 113) Nigel14) bcl - Brian15) XR64T - Azz 16) Benny 17) SAMSXR6T - Sam 18) RATT - Dean 19) F6BF - Jim20) ZAP F6 21) end user - Jaye22) Penko23) TORN8O - Daniel +224) JP300 - JohnSo this list is for which day
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 06/05/08 09:43 AM Author Posted 06/05/08 09:43 AM That is the general list as most people have shown interest for FG in general and also FPV - a seperate thread has been created using the same list, I don't believe it is a sticky however.JP - no dramas mate, just let me know when you wanna come in
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/05/08 03:13 AM Posted 09/05/08 03:13 AM Pat, I am going to miss this one as I am getting my brakes fixed tomorrow morning.Sorry I will not be there, but I will be there for the FPV day.
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 09/05/08 03:22 AM Posted 09/05/08 03:22 AM Mate - just PM'ed you...Let me know...Cheers,Micky...
mileto Member 27 Member For: 20y 7m 8d Posted 09/05/08 06:42 AM Posted 09/05/08 06:42 AM hey ill be there tomorow with 2 others should be good to see. anyway my name is vince hope to see you there tomorow
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 09/05/08 08:07 AM Author Posted 09/05/08 08:07 AM G'Day guys, thanks for those that have let me know, it should be a great day and I look forward to meeting some members!ZAP- no probs, if you want to come past another time just let me know.Mileto - no worries Vince, I'll be the tall young lookin bloke out there, come and say hi!Cheers,Pat
Turboboy Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 18y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney 's Northern Beaches Posted 09/05/08 11:08 AM Posted 09/05/08 11:08 AM I'll be the tall young lookin bloke out there,Cheers,Pat
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 09/05/08 01:06 PM Author Posted 09/05/08 01:06 PM no other way to say it mate, everyone is about 5'11" max, so at 6'3" I stand out a little!
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 7d Location: Sydney Posted 09/05/08 11:40 PM Posted 09/05/08 11:40 PM Hey Pat what cars do you have on display there today? I saw the 2 XR's near the front and you guys putin up the balloons when I was on me way this mornin
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 10/05/08 12:46 AM Author Posted 10/05/08 12:46 AM Hey mate, we have a XR6T sedan and an XR8 Ute from ford, we also have an XT and an XR6 N/a that are our stock registered.So far this morning we have had a steady flow of people, and everyone that has driven the T is scared!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now