DesFlurane Member 351 Member For: 20y 5m 9d Gender: Male Posted 14/03/08 10:23 PM Posted 14/03/08 10:23 PM Please include me. Thanks. What date are you expecting (approx) them to arrive with you?
Skillpottie Legacy Donating Member 55 Member For: 18y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: sunny welby Posted 14/03/08 10:48 PM Posted 14/03/08 10:48 PM Dont forget to put me on the list i sent you a pm yesterday Thanks Daniel
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 15/03/08 02:02 AM Author Posted 15/03/08 02:02 AM [quote name='DesFlurane' post='645963' date='Mar 15 2008, 09:23 AM']Please include me. Thanks. What date are you expecting (approx) them to arrive with you?[/quote] As I mentioned, I'm updating once a day because Dags is updating the list on the front page and it's too much mucking around if I update adhoc. So you will appear at the end of the day some time. Details of this group buy here: [url="http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=43121&view=findpost&p=643097"]where what how and why.[/url] [quote name='Skillpottie' post='645972' date='Mar 15 2008, 09:48 AM']Dont forget to put me on the list i sent you a pm yesterday Thanks Daniel[/quote] Daniel, I have added you. No 16 with a bullet mate.
BLKPHN Member 78 Member For: 18y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Eltham Melbourne Posted 15/03/08 03:31 AM Posted 15/03/08 03:31 AM mmm mmm ive been waiting on these injectors for a very long time. i can't wait to tget them on the phoon.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 15/03/08 05:23 AM Posted 15/03/08 05:23 AM [quote name='straughsberry' post='646026' date='Mar 15 2008, 01:02 PM']Dags is updating the list on the front page[/quote] First post updated.
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 22y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/03/08 05:26 AM Posted 15/03/08 05:26 AM ok, arm twisted. Im in. 1 set please!
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/03/08 05:41 AM Posted 15/03/08 05:41 AM Yeeeeah lower that price peoples!
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 15/03/08 05:59 AM Author Posted 15/03/08 05:59 AM [quote name='Dagabond' post='646098' date='Mar 15 2008, 04:23 PM']First post updated. [/quote] Thanks for the update Dags. I noticed that Skillpottie is on twice. Can we remove the duplicate please. Also, can I suggest I list the updates once a day as you suggested, then you can copy that list to the first post? I see you already added DesFlurane which is cool, but I also needed to add Rob E. Also, if you add them it may throw the order of interest out as I've had a few requests by PM. Is that cool?
Christine! Member 3 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Location: Engadine-Sydney Posted 16/03/08 06:01 AM Posted 16/03/08 06:01 AM Add me too! Bob
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 16/03/08 02:55 PM Author Posted 16/03/08 02:55 PM [quote name='R-SPEC' post='645339' date='Mar 13 2008, 05:02 PM']I'll grab some, but only if I can wait till pay day on the 19th? I just forked out $2k for my engagement party lol When are you planning on making the order and requesting payments?[/quote] Hey, congrats on the engagement. With the kefuffle of running a group buy, I missed that detail.
Recommended Posts