Group Buy: Siemens Deka 60lb Injectors - $364 (plus delievery) for set of 6 ...(25sets so far)...

straughsberry

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 7d
[quote name='Adrian6T' post='647665' date='Mar 19 2008, 05:20 PM']Well it looks like we made it to 25 set then. I guess the price is now $365.

straughsberry please correct me if im wrong.[/quote]

Mate I negotiated a better price ($1 less per injector) so it's actually 364 an injector. I though I posted that a few posts ago. So Just in case:
[color="#ff0000"][b][size=7]the price is now $364 per 6 :)
[/size][/b][/color] Edited by straughsberry

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 26d
Sweet! Smashing deal!

Simon and Dave @ Nizpro told me with the euro 4 standard and coz my cat is so new I probably wouldn't need a new one so I should just leave it stock.

Can't argue with an extra 70 to 90 rwkws! I only gained 88 engine kw from my old NA XR6's 182 kw to the phoon's 270! HAH! Double the power again!

CAN
NOT
WAIT

• Member For: 16y 3m 15d
[quote name='straughsberry' post='647683' date='Mar 19 2008, 04:06 PM']Mate I negotiated a better price ($1 less per injector) so it's actually 364 an injector. I though I posted that a few posts ago. So Just in case:
[color="#ff0000"][b][size=7]the price is now $364 per 6 :)
[/size][/b][/color][/quote]

u scared me for a second there te. it says $364 an injector. thats allot if u times it by 6

• Donating Members
[quote name='animalxr6t' post='647690' date='Mar 19 2008, 05:48 PM']u scared me for a second there te. it says $364 an injector. thats allot if u times it by 6[/quote]

haha, that'll teach you to read the fine print, or will that teach me!?

• Donating Members
Hey guys some good news and some bad news. Bad news first. It seems that Siemens has ceased production for the short term and currently these injectors are very low in stock and hard to come by. I have also been informed that the price will be going up when production begins again next month-ish. The good news, I've managed to secure our quantity and the price will remain as specified for this group buy. I don't know how much they will be increasing by, but I am told they will increase. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see on the next group buy.

BTW: These injectors will only be stamped with the Simens Deka brand and will not have an "Edge" or "VDO" or "MotoTron" or any other printed brand on them.

Phew, I was a bit worried for a while but it is status quo for now... :tonguepoke: :spoton: Edited by straughsberry

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 22d
[quote name='straughsberry' post='648090' date='Mar 20 2008, 12:50 PM']Hey guys some good news and some bad news. Bad news first. It seems that Siemens has ceased production for the short term and currently these injectors are very low in stock and hard to come by. I have also been informed that the price will be going up when production begins again next month-ish. The good news, I've managed to secure our quantity and the price will remain as specified for this group buy. I don't know how much they will be increasing by, but I am told they will increase. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see on the next group buy.

Phew, I was a bit worried for a while but it is status quo for now... :tonguepoke: :spoton:[/quote]

Quick, Buy now buy now before its too late.

• Member For: 16y 6m 16d
wow thats damn lucky thanks heaps for securing the group buy!!

I had independantly been looking around for a long time but no one evan siemans had them..