FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 17/02/08 03:26 AM Posted 17/02/08 03:26 AM Any mention on FPV models and there specs?
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/02/08 03:29 AM Posted 17/02/08 03:29 AM 7 FPV models, but no mention of the power or options, aside from botht eh GT and F6 will have a luxo model much like the Force series.
jbute Member 95 Member For: 19y 7m 20d Location: NSW Posted 17/02/08 03:50 AM Posted 17/02/08 03:50 AM All the info & pics on all models on carpoint.Here is the link to FG XR6T specs : http://carpoint.com.au/car-review/2893154.aspx
jbute Member 95 Member For: 19y 7m 20d Location: NSW Posted 17/02/08 03:55 AM Posted 17/02/08 03:55 AM PICS Mouth watering....
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 17/02/08 03:57 AM Posted 17/02/08 03:57 AM
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 17/02/08 04:13 AM Posted 17/02/08 04:13 AM
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/02/08 04:25 AM Posted 17/02/08 04:25 AM Damn you Dags....was liking what I was seeing up until that pic
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 17/02/08 04:25 AM Posted 17/02/08 04:25 AM All I can see is that I'm excited to sell this car! And I'm gonna be the first one at the dealership to test the launch control function!
Guest Wingnut Guests Posted 17/02/08 04:29 AM Posted 17/02/08 04:29 AM (edited) Want to sell me one? Seriously considering it. I think it looks good and engine seems to be a peach!!Will it be worth waiting for the FPV though..... Edited 17/02/08 04:30 AM by Wingnut
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 14d Location: Sydney Posted 17/02/08 04:29 AM Posted 17/02/08 04:29 AM I never thought I would have to you this sentence in my life but 'I like it from behind'
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now