Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 18/12/07 10:07 PM Posted 18/12/07 10:07 PM Nope same ol You Yangs in the background....
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/12/07 12:55 AM Posted 19/12/07 12:55 AM Well done Tur Looks like maybe you had access to the media CD given out journos? Those pics are at a higher resolution than I could download off the net (well the locations I tried anyway )
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/12/07 12:56 AM Posted 19/12/07 12:56 AM (edited) In the higher res pics, the new Orion with camo on does still look pretty good. The fact that side and curtain airbags will be standard already make it look good from my point of view. Also been mentioned that the Territory front end suspension and brakes will also be standard.Wondering if climate control and MP3 capability are standard as well - farrrk Ford have had plenty of time trawling our forum and other forum for current driver suggestions Edited 19/12/07 01:03 AM by EvilDaifu
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/12/07 01:42 AM Posted 19/12/07 01:42 AM (edited) MP3 better be stardard, stackers are old and slow. I can't wait to see the colours they come in as each time they have to top holdens selection. The purple and green are going to be tough to beat. Edited 19/12/07 01:43 AM by XRTPSI
Venom XR6 Member 1,460 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Location: Geelong Victoria Posted 20/12/07 03:04 AM Posted 20/12/07 03:04 AM ...anyone else notice the front Brembo calipers are now at the rear side of the wheel!?Same as on the Territory, isn't that a suprise.LOL.
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/12/07 05:51 AM Posted 20/12/07 05:51 AM I've heard several comments on this, but I'd like to know when they will be opening up the doors for orders for the new Orion. Some have said March 2008 and Tom Gorman is quoted as saying May 2008. Anyone willing to tell me?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 20/12/07 05:56 AM Posted 20/12/07 05:56 AM Daifu, I'd hazard a guess at March, I would say we will get the ordering code sheets around then, you may not see the cars until May however, but none of this is confirmed...
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/12/07 08:46 AM Posted 20/12/07 08:46 AM Thanks Senna
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 20/12/07 09:36 PM Posted 20/12/07 09:36 PM (edited) Edited 20/12/07 09:40 PM by our06t
utexr6t Member 69 Member For: 21y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/01/08 02:59 AM Posted 10/01/08 02:59 AM I've heard several comments on this, but I'd like to know when they will be opening up the doors for orders for the new Orion. Some have said March 2008 and Tom Gorman is quoted as saying May 2008. Anyone willing to tell me?I have been told (by a Ford Dealer) that orders for the BF will cease end of Feb, and production of the Orion going into full swing in March (they are currently running a limited line of the Orion side by side with the BF, apparently), with May as the expected delivery date on the Orion.Can't wait to see the specs on the FPV range. Also the uncovered version of the utes, as mine is due in July, and I hope it looks better than the VE ute, which is growing on me.
Recommended Posts