Rhonel Member 30 Member For: 18y 9m 3d Posted 31/01/08 09:13 PM Posted 31/01/08 09:13 PM (edited) Just wanted to know if anyone has fitted a XR8 bonnet to there XR6 Turbo, I have seen a few around but was wondering if this is a nice touch or against the XR6 Turbo code of conduct.Here is the other option I have been thinking of-Drift BonnetHi All,Thoughts? Edited 31/01/08 09:16 PM by Rhonel
exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 31/01/08 09:57 PM Posted 31/01/08 09:57 PM XR8 bonnet = toughDrift bonnet = gay
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/01/08 10:01 PM Posted 31/01/08 10:01 PM I have to say I really like the drift bonnet, so my vote would go that way
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 31/01/08 10:09 PM Posted 31/01/08 10:09 PM Yeah the drift bonnet looks awesome and modern... XR8 bonnets make it look like you have a V8...
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 31/01/08 11:00 PM Posted 31/01/08 11:00 PM If you had ot have one I would say the XR8 bonnet. Don't like the drift bonnet at all.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/01/08 11:03 PM Posted 31/01/08 11:03 PM XR8 = TrannyDRIFT = Different
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/02/08 01:27 PM Posted 01/02/08 01:27 PM I'd go drift bonnet too
EXR6T Member 224 Member For: 19y 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/02/08 02:08 AM Posted 03/02/08 02:08 AM (edited) has anyone seen XR2DY4's bonnet?I think that looks awesome..its like an XR8 bonnet with a cut out at the front of the buldge which looks like a really tough scoop.http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...c=41753&hl=its really really impressivebut I would go the drift bonnet out of the 2 Edited 03/02/08 02:10 AM by EXR6T
animalxr6t Member 186 Member For: 18y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: riverland south aus Posted 03/02/08 02:55 AM Posted 03/02/08 02:55 AM iv been tossing up between the two aswell bud but its realy a matter of personal preferance. wat do u like. dont worry about wat other people think cos no matter wat u do there will be someone that will disagree with wat u do
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 03/02/08 03:24 AM Posted 03/02/08 03:24 AM How do they compare price wise??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now