AceofSpades Boostaholics anonymous Member 202 Member For: 20y 2m Gender: Male Location: Broady Posted 04/02/08 08:47 AM Posted 04/02/08 08:47 AM Pitty I havent got my brembo kit yet.when a cruise comes up and I dont have to work im there.looked like my kind of roads too
Guest Wingnut Guests Posted 04/02/08 09:25 AM Posted 04/02/08 09:25 AM Yeah this is a must if we do it again anytime soon... The roads are awesome. Scary seeing you all crossed up Maximus especially when I was right up your anus!!! haha as for TC was far to scared to even turn it off....
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/02/08 12:14 PM Author Posted 04/02/08 12:14 PM Hi Guys,Thanks Maximus for your vid earlier. Another one for everyone's enjoyment Qm1XJri2U5s
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/02/08 12:19 PM Posted 04/02/08 12:19 PM SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 04/02/08 04:02 PM Posted 04/02/08 04:02 PM Top vid as usual Gaz. I stayed home and got sunburnt....had a nice clean car though....
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 05/02/08 01:52 AM Posted 05/02/08 01:52 AM Just another short one.xHXXi8QqZcc
Fry Member 123 Member For: 19y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: S/E Melb Posted 05/02/08 06:00 AM Posted 05/02/08 06:00 AM cheers for vids guys doesn't look anywhere near as scary watchin myself drive up those hills as it did really drivin them, wicked day!
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 05/02/08 06:48 AM Posted 05/02/08 06:48 AM It doesn't look as fast on the video does it???Hope your missus had a great day and didn't get car sick.CheersJames
deek Legacy Donating Member 362 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne / Wantirna Posted 05/02/08 10:41 AM Posted 05/02/08 10:41 AM Great videos and pictures guys Yes someone has to go along to represent the "older" members. Flukey and Dags.Mind you Dags would have thrown up going atound those bends D
Guest Wingnut Guests Posted 05/02/08 10:43 AM Posted 05/02/08 10:43 AM I remember most of those bits. I think we were going the fastest when I was behind you and Deek out front. Wish we got some film of that!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now