Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Bubble Boy....who would have know ey...I don't recall seeing anything about this flick back in 2001.

I give it a solid 8/10.

Funny from start to finish.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Bubble boy is a pisser movie. If you have not watched it make sure you do..

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Side Effects 9/10.

I wasnt expecting much from this, thought it was going to be a bit of a romcom with Judd Law in it how wrong I was, its a gritty drama with excellent acting and enough twists to keep you thinking right to the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R9H87zafc0

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Mika already posted idags #980.

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Posted what.... :innocent:

The Numbers Station

7/10 saved by John Cusack.

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Maybe I posted the teaser trailer earlier, but that is the full trailer? CBF going back to see..

Saw the new Star Trek yesterday, I really liked it, fun movie, alot of action and funny too... If you liked the previous one, you'd like it.. A few scenes my mate jumped literally out of his seat, I wouldnt say they were scary scenes just sudden things that happened was a fkn pisser lol.. Im not a Star Trek guy myself, but if your a fan the movie is kind of based on something that happened in the original series, which my mate was fairly excited about.. id give it 8/10 just cause its a good watch..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...