Movie Reviews

phantomchic

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 2m 1d

A little piece of viral marketing for the upcoming RoboCop remake. Still a while away, we wont get to see it till late 2013 I hear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dztELFt8uUU

Edited by Lax

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 1d

Just watched Safe House, great movie! Cheers the recommendation dags.. :spoton:

And just seen the first 5mins of The 3 Stooges..will watch it tomorrow I think. One of my mates and his old man love the originals and reckon that'll be the only type that will like it. Even then some may hate it for ripping off the originals..bit iffy so far on the first bit

• Turboless
  • Donating Members

Old man has this external hdd hooked up to the TV and has a heap of cool functions and sh*t on it..one of them having access to flixster. Been watching current and upcoming movie trailers.

Katy Perry's movie I wanted to see when I heard about it last week..the trailer is good. Don't mind the movies with insight to the famous and whatnot. Ups downs etc. Plus her tittays. Holy fck..

Recommend those on fb world to like the page Katy Perry's boobs lol :yes:

Anyway another that looks good..The Imposter :spoton:

Edited by Shyfrd

• Turboless
  • Donating Members

Thatta one :spoton:

Not just an awesome rack, very pretty face and figure. Even without all the makeup and sh*t..seen her w/o it all a couple wks ago on TV. Was surprised it happened lol

Juststaino <3 bananas all over hot lol

• Like 1

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 3d

saw TED, crap movie with some good jokes and nowhere near enough tits n arse

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 8d

It was always going to be like the original spiderman movie. It was only remade so that sony could keep the rights to the spidy franchise license.

If they didnt marvel would have snapped it up so it can be a part of avengers 2.

In saying that you have to judge this movie as a standlone feature. That doesnt mean this movie didnt have flaws. I think the cg on the lizard was below par and Andrew Garfields version of peter parker was just bad. He plays it more like a punk than a high school nerd. It just doesnt do it justice when compared to the comics.

Overall a good popcorn flick that wanst really needed but needed to be made for sony. I give it 5/10

I read somewhere that Marvel, Sony and Fox will get together and make an epic avengers movie.. Don't see it happening personally but how cool would it be..

DC are trying to get a Justice League off the ground after the success of The Avengers, don't think it will be any good as it would just feel rushed and won't have the build up that The Avengers did.. Christopher Nolan said he won't have anything to do with Batman after The Dark Knight Rises comes out so there goes Batman for the justice league, The Green Lantern was a flop but still theres hope,The Man of Steel comes out later this year I think so they might drop some hints to a Justice League movie... Hasn't been a good Superman movie since the originals IMO..

Not the first person to hear those exact words spoken about Ted..I'll still just wait for a good copy to come out online hahah

A lot of people hyped up 21 Jump Street, it was funny but wasn't 'the funniest movie ever' they hype spoiled it for me. I to will wait for a good rip of Ted.

Unless his in a rom-com (p.s I love you, the ugly truth, the bounty hunter, etc)

300. Nuf said.