6t Or 8s ?

kevo

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 4m 12d
I am rapt with my T but I think the sound and torque from a blown Boss would be :greyscare:

That said neither blown boss or T mods will ever happen as the T is my wifes daily so it has enough power already

Kevo, go the blown Boss, purely for difference. There are numerous worked T's around yet only a handful of worked 8's. Also the sound, (Refer to Corvette C6 video in other post)

Done.

as a few people allready kow I like to be a bit different when it comes to cars (my van), and although XR8 utes are not rare, a whippled KB charged ute is not as common as spiced Turbos, though they always make me smile when I see one spooling up!

Have just looked over my finances for next year, have decided ill be cracking the case and replacing rods and pistons to ensure I will make a safe reliable 400rwkw is achieved.

Well I figure.... if you charge it, I as well go a bit further and do it with style!

cant wait for February now!!!

Cheers for all the posts and help guys, "headsex" ill probably be in toutch early in the year mate.

Kevo !!!

Kenne Bell dont make anything bigger than a 2.8L, there 2 new sizes are 2.6L & 2.8L. Whipple make a 2.3L & a 3.4L though, the 3.4 is just a monster & is basically an all out race blower. Chris only uses the little 2.6L in his BPR kits so there's plenty of room to step up if 6oorwkw isn't enough power for you.

Is it a locally sourced head unit ?

• Member For: 16y 4m 12d

how have centrifigul chargers become so popular when nearly everyone says PD chargers are better?

or is that a question for another forum.......

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 21d

cost, and they can provide big top end power, as they work similarly to a turbo, the more the revs rise, the harder the centrifugal one works, making max power near the limiter

how have centrifigul chargers become so popular when nearly everyone says PD chargers are better?

or is that a question for another forum.......

Ease of fitment & removal, to an extent Price although capa have the market cornered and charge what they like. Biggest thing is development cost's, with a twin screw blower you need to design and then cast the manfolds as opposed to design a bracket to hold the head unit.