david_c Member 65 Member For: 18y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: cq Posted 08/07/10 09:27 AM Posted 08/07/10 09:27 AM I think I will just go to the drags I still need to do some more work on the car befor I do the street sprints
bionic turbo Member 82 Member For: 18y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone Posted 09/07/10 02:57 AM Posted 09/07/10 02:57 AM I want to do the test n tune and might do the gladdy dyno day
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 09/07/10 08:00 AM Posted 09/07/10 08:00 AM Group certificates arrived today, so I'm doing my tax tonight during the footy. got a bit to claim, so will be making all the right purchases in the next 3 weeks, and heading to mackay for a bit of a break and some mods. Fingers crossed.
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 10/07/10 01:08 PM Posted 10/07/10 01:08 PM I was gunna do the dyno day but I wont get the time off this week. might go to the test and tune and see what the ute will do on 7 pound though
Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 19/07/10 09:44 PM Posted 19/07/10 09:44 PM Pretty sure the dyno and burnouts are on thursday after work? Cause the boys @ prodyno have a few cars to tune during the day afaik.. I might come down for a look, already entered in the dyno comp on sat/sun @ rocky showgrounds. Is anyone else doing anything to do with motormania?
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 22/07/10 12:40 PM Posted 22/07/10 12:40 PM might have to squeese a little more out of the blue ute for sat night hey anchor.
Anchor Member 270 Member For: 16y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 22/07/10 11:02 PM Posted 22/07/10 11:02 PM Haha wind her up man... Good to meet ya too.Got back to rocky last night, pulled over and sent straight to the pits.... :(Front wheels stickin outAtmo BOVTinted TaillightsTinted IndicatorsFail.
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 23/07/10 12:35 AM Posted 23/07/10 12:35 AM Got back to rocky last night, pulled over and sent straight to the pits.... :(Front wheels stickin outAtmo BOVTinted TaillightsTinted IndicatorsOh no.... That sucks... They look so good too...
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 23/07/10 01:24 PM Posted 23/07/10 01:24 PM (edited) Good to meet ya too.Got back to rocky last night, pulled over and sent straight to the pits.... :(Front wheels stickin outAtmo BOVTinted TaillightsTinted IndicatorsThey ppulled me up today. The cops in the dark blue VE wagon. One transport guy with him...Asked me to pop the bonnet and then proceeded to ask:Q- "What is it with your blow off valve"A- What do you mean?Q- It's venting to atmosphere?A- No. It's plumbed back.Q- No it just runs under the battery.A- yes that is where th intake is... Duh !!! Q- Oh !!! Is it really? They then complimented me... "Good work... Have a nice day".... So I Got the hell outta there... Luckily though they didn't book me for venting my rocker cover to the atmosphere with the breather that I have on there... Edited 23/07/10 01:25 PM by HI PSI
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 23/07/10 09:33 PM Posted 23/07/10 09:33 PM yep I have heard cops will be bad this week. hopefully my ute looks stock enough that they wont bother me. cause mine has a sports exhaust lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now