Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 19y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Macksville NSW.
Posted

And one more Rob.....

My daughter is bringing her XR6 ute as well.....will meet us at the lighthouse....

  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I might be in for this one guys, its been a while since I have been on a xr6 cruise.

  • XXR.64T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney's east!!!
Posted

I should be in aswell...

is the main meet up at sylvania maccas still?

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Put me down for this one Robbo

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
I am sooo over working nights... its really starting to sh me!!!!

But I thought you enjoyed being a gay male prostitute specialising in receival.

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted
I should be in aswell...

is the main meet up at sylvania maccas still?

yeah its at macas 8.30 leave at 9 SHARP!!!!!!!!!

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 19y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Macksville NSW.
Posted (edited)

:crybaby: Not very :roflmbo: happy Jan!!! :shocked:

I got informed today that Im required to officiate and report on the Full Throttle meeting at WSID this Friday......well that just stuffs that idea then..... :gooff:

I was really looking forward to this run....

Sorry I cant make it guys, would have loved to have caught up with everyone....

Hope you have a great night and thanks to Rob for organising it... :clap:

Ill be sooo bummed if it rains at WSID on Friday and they can it...... :fool:

Edited by BionicXR6T
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

:clap:

:shocked: Not very :roflmbo: happy Jan!!! :gooff:

I got informed today that Im required to officiate and report on the Full Throttle meeting at WSID this Friday......well that just stuffs that idea then..... :gooff:

I was really looking forward to this run....

Sorry I cant make it guys, would have loved to have caught up with everyone....

Hope you have a great night and thanks to Rob for organising it... :clap:

Ill be sooo bummed if it rains at WSID on Friday and they can it...... :fool:

that not good to hear B :fool:

im looking at the weather channel on Foxtel and the forecast doesnt look good for Friday as it looks like rain from today onwards.

im also going to be worried if it rains as we cant put the Barbi on :gooff:

hopefully all is good on both counts......... for you if its called you can still make the cruise....... for me its will be disappointing if we dont BBQ :crybaby:

Ern

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 7d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
But I thought you enjoyed being a gay male prostitute specialising in receival.

that's why they call him the double adaptor..........

Or is that his mum :dontknow:

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

Fellas.. If the weather is gonna turn to sh!t then we could always make it for next friday.

What we should all do is check the forum around 7pm tomorrow night to see if its still on cause cruising in the rain aint any fun.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...