RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 23d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 29/10/07 10:28 AM Author Posted 29/10/07 10:28 AM Hmm this cruise gonna be a big one
Ernie Member 224 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/10/07 11:05 AM Posted 29/10/07 11:05 AM guys and girls,I wont need that much light as the BBQ is all self contained nand very stealth in the back of my ute....... I just drop the tailgate down and drop it to the floor and crank it up. ill just need some light just to see whats cooking and not to burn it. I can fit 5 kg of snags on the plate and also move some to the ridge grill so we can do the cooking in one sitting.cook time is about 20 mins tops........ its a great and quick barbi. the drinks are in an esky underneath the BBQ section and the BBQ section rises up with the push of a button....... very flash unit...... im sure you guys will like it if you would like to know what type of BBQ it is.......... its a George Forman Fire and Ice BBQ.5 kg of snags are in my freezer as of today and ill grab the buns and drinks on friday morning before I leave for work.Ern
Ernie Member 224 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/10/07 11:42 AM Posted 29/10/07 11:42 AM quick pic of the BBQ Ern
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/10/07 12:04 PM Posted 29/10/07 12:04 PM I acnt believe that on a car cruise (ie cars have headlights) that light is an issue. Have you guys not watched American gridiron movies?ScottyPS nice Barbie, making me drool.
Ernie Member 224 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/10/07 12:33 PM Posted 29/10/07 12:33 PM I acnt believe that on a car cruise (ie cars have headlights) that light is an issue. Have you guys not watched American gridiron movies?ScottyPS nice Barbie, making me drool.cheers mate lol your right Scotty never even thought of the headlights........even just the fog lights will be good enough.hope your coming mate........... this is going to be one awesome cruise. I pick my car up from Autotech tomorrow........ looking forward to the new mods and power Ern
dezzaxr6t Legacy Donating Member 86 Member For: 19y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, ACT Posted 29/10/07 01:45 PM Posted 29/10/07 01:45 PM This sounds like it's going to be a great nite, cant wait! some more great forum members to meet and try to keep up with LOL looking forward to seeing the BBQ, Yummy! dont think the nite could get much better after having a cruise/BBQ/cruise.Im thinking I might have to meet you guys up at maccas just for the cruise down!!!Derek
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 29/10/07 10:00 PM Posted 29/10/07 10:00 PM Those barbies are awesome GF's dad has one, I love the little spirit level built in so you can keep it straight when you're on the piss!
SHOWDOWN BACK SLOWER THEN EVER! Member 706 Member For: 19y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/10/07 10:00 PM Posted 29/10/07 10:00 PM Hey Ern,that's one hot looking Barbie mate... very neat...Guys I might not be able to just you for the cruise but hopefully I can meet up with you all at maccas before you head out...Ozzie
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 23d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 29/10/07 10:39 PM Author Posted 29/10/07 10:39 PM quick pic of the BBQ Ernthat's sweet... Good times High Five
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 29/10/07 10:48 PM Posted 29/10/07 10:48 PM Is Sylvania Maccas the one next to Dominelli Ford? on Princes Hwy?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now