RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 29/10/07 11:02 PM Author Posted 29/10/07 11:02 PM Nah your thinking of Kirrawee. Keep Headding north. its on the right hand side near Port Hacking Rd
Ernie Member 224 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/10/07 11:40 PM Posted 29/10/07 11:40 PM ahhh lol glad you all like it. we have put that BBQ thru hell and it still works like a gem.Ern
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 29/10/07 11:48 PM Posted 29/10/07 11:48 PM Nah your thinking of Kirrawee. Keep Headding north. its on the right hand side near Port Hacking RdAhhh, I think I know the one, its set down a little from the road isn't it? By the way, what channel will everyone be using on their radios?
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 30/10/07 01:10 AM Posted 30/10/07 01:10 AM Ahhh, I think I know the one, its set down a little from the road isn't it? By the way, what channel will everyone be using on their radios?we usually work that out on the night.
rhys86 Legacy Donating Member 443 Member For: 19y 8m 30d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 30/10/07 02:21 AM Posted 30/10/07 02:21 AM we usually work that out on the night.God dam work but I will be trying to get out of it
BUL11E Member 89 Member For: 21y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/10/07 06:56 AM Posted 30/10/07 06:56 AM I should be attending, it all depends on work though but I will confirm before friday, should be a good nite
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 30/10/07 07:36 AM Author Posted 30/10/07 07:36 AM Nice that's around 15 of us now... Not bad
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 30/10/07 09:35 AM Posted 30/10/07 09:35 AM Sounds like a great nite. At this stage you can count me in
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 30/10/07 09:55 AM Author Posted 30/10/07 09:55 AM Nice keep em comming
7MA61 Member 471 Member For: 19y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/10/07 11:20 AM Posted 30/10/07 11:20 AM might be coming depends what time I finish work as am starting at 4am, if I can get home and have a nice snooze in the afternoon I'll be at this for sure.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now