Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 21d
Posted (edited)

GO THE EAGLES

I know I'll have Tab's support cause he's a Crow supporter from memory and you guys detest Port if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by jordak
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

EAGLES FOR 2 IN A ROW@!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted

What a farkin disappointment!.

No Judd, No KERR, no cussie.

our midfield attack is suffering injuries.. farkit..

Judd is gone for the season, cus is gone for the season, kerr is a maybe for 3 weeks. DAMMIT.

Port/Geelong GF if we don't bounce... No-one else is capable.. Unless the hawks grab some more ice from the freezer ( or cuzzies dealer ) :/ !!!!!!!!

  • Team Velocity
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Margs WA
Posted (edited)

Go Geelong :funnydance:

To bad cussie you'll have to put that leg on ICE :bouncey:

Edited by velociTy
  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
I know I'll have Tab's support ....

:funnydance:

Go the Lions :bouncey:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central QLD
Posted
Who's Manly ? :roflmbo:

I should of known better then to upset the mexicans :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...