XR6T_ENVY Member 133 Member For: 19y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: MELBOURNE Posted 02/09/07 11:26 PM Posted 02/09/07 11:26 PM (edited) Hi Everyone.There has been some interest in having a day for a group BOV mod.This is going to be for everyone in the Melbourne area who doesn't really understand the BOV mod and wants a hand putting there's on. I'm looking at having the event done somewhere in the Eastern Burbs.Please note - Anyone who comes will be doing there own MOD. I am happy to purchase the chair stoppers and pre drill them so they are ready on the day.Your own tools will need to be brought to remove the clamps on the BOV and if necessary the crossover.Please either send me a PM or reply to this post if you are intersted. I will post a time and place once everyone interested has put there name in.Cost for the parts will be very low. Probably about $2.00 - $3.00 for the stopper. Currently 3 people are interested in coming along.Onlookers are welcome, might be a good chance to say Hello to other Melbourne forum members.PEACE! Alex. Edited 02/09/07 11:31 PM by XR6T_ENVY
FastR1Red Member 360 Member For: 21y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Mt Waverley Posted 03/09/07 12:51 AM Posted 03/09/07 12:51 AM Hey Alex,Depending on the day I should be able to make it. I've already done the mod myself with the filter though, so can help out if you need a hand. Good to meet a few people too.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 03/09/07 01:37 AM Posted 03/09/07 01:37 AM I read the title as you were doing a group buy on chair legs I've done this mod.. it was 2.95 for 4x 25mm chair legs from bunnings
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/09/07 01:52 AM Posted 03/09/07 01:52 AM I think I'm one of the 3, but yeah I'm in alex. A Sunday if possible would be greatDillon
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 03/09/07 03:26 AM Posted 03/09/07 03:26 AM Alex, this sounds like a great idea.I will come along to help out whoever needs a hand.Maybe if we meet somewhere early on a Sunday Morning, big carpark somewhere, do the mods and then we could all head out on a cruise out to Warburton or somewhere like that???
FastR1Red Member 360 Member For: 21y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Mt Waverley Posted 03/09/07 04:19 AM Posted 03/09/07 04:19 AM head out on a cruise out to Warburton or somewhere like that???Warburton,,,, , count me in! As long as we do Reefton Spur as well!
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 03/09/07 07:25 AM Posted 03/09/07 07:25 AM I think im also one of the 3 but yeah im in... Depending on the location... What tools do I need to bring? Should I get new clamps etc.... Mike....
Jimbob Member 148 Member For: 19y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/09/07 07:59 AM Posted 03/09/07 07:59 AM I will come alone and help out if you need it.
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 27d Gender: Male Posted 03/09/07 08:23 AM Posted 03/09/07 08:23 AM WHY DO YOU GUYS DRILL A HOLE IN IT???The real way to do it is to block the whole system up, no holes that's how you get the LOUD dose. Your way is unfilted air, if any thing ever got in there..NOT GOOD.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now