Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

oh yeh and greeny, I was running hi 12's in a manual when u were still learning to drive automatic with 240rwkw. try a low 13? pffft! and fpvpsi has a brother called mirza, he has a 200sx running 14.4 with just under 200rwkw, hopeless! and its auto! sh*t auto drivers!

  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
oh yeh and greeny, I was running hi 12's in a manual when u were still learning to drive automatic with 240rwkw. try a low 13? pffft! and fpvpsi has a brother called mirza, he has a 200sx running 14.4 with just under 200rwkw, hopeless! and its auto! sh*t auto drivers!

PPffftt will see on friday night hey smart ass.

Oh and dont you want an auto now sh!t face. "oh oh im thinking of chucking an auto in my car so I can get a good time down the strip"

ppffft manual this manual that, and at the end of the day YOU want an auto :beerchug:

Why dont you go rip some pathches, ya fully sik muzza...

opps you cant......ha ha ha ha

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)
PPffftt will see on friday night hey smart ass.

Oh and dont you want an auto now sh!t face. "oh oh im thinking of chucking an auto in my car so I can get a good time down the strip"

ppffft manual this manual that, and at the end of the day YOU want an auto :w00t2:

Why dont you go rip some pathches, ya fully sik muzza...

opps you cant......ha ha ha ha

:beerchug::blush::spoton: ease up man, I'll wet myself

Edited by XRTPSI
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)
PPffftt will see on friday night hey smart ass.

Oh and dont you want an auto now sh!t face. "oh oh im thinking of chucking an auto in my car so I can get a good time down the strip"

ppffft manual this manual that, and at the end of the day YOU want an auto :3gears:

Why dont you go rip some pathches, ya fully sik muzza...

opps you cant......ha ha ha ha

I never said I wanted an auto ya fully sick poofta! :surrenderwave: you know ive blown your doors off time after time on the street, youve ran a 12.4 now and u think your quick. even if u raised it it wont make a difference, its the lack of driving skill and midrange performance your car does not got!! to get an 11sec pass u need more than slicks and raising a car, TRUST ME!

you sh*t man! :hohum::finger::finger::finger::finger:

Edited by RIP'S_PATCHES!
  • Team Velocity
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Margs WA
Posted
Process west :buttrock:

Sooo simple to install, and kevin is a great bloke to deal with

:stupid:

That and their a dam good cooler.

:stupid:

  • TURBOCHARGED
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MELBOURNE
Posted
:buttrock::stupid::stupid: ease up man, I'll wet myself

:stupid:

:roflmbo::roflmbo::roflmbo::roflmbo:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Even babelfish can't interpret this crap.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted (edited)
oh yeh and greeny, I was running hi 12's in a manual when u were still learning to drive automatic with 240rwkw. try a low 13? pffft! and fpvpsi has a brother called mirza, he has a 200sx running 14.4 with just under 200rwkw, hopeless! and its auto! sh*t auto drivers!

get it right it was 170rwkw's and 3 runs of 14.0...lol...at least there isnt an excuse...slow car, no excuses...

Here are only SOME of the excuse's Frank pulled when we got out to the track recently. Ohh he managed a RESPECTABLE (LMFAO!!!) 13.4 @ 104 with 295rwks mind you...

* ohh my clutch

* Ohh the fuel has lost it's octane rating <--- I thought that was great

* The tunes is out of whack...

* Im racing with 195 stockies and I can't get traction

Look I'll admit you done a 12.89 sec pass, but it hasn't been backed up...what about the other 12-15 runs that you only managed a 13.4 and above? Do an avarage...

Auto FTW... :tonguepoke:

Edited by FPVPSI
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)
get it right it was 170rwkw's and 3 runs of 14.0...lol...at least there isnt an excuse...slow car, no excuses...

Here are only SOME of the excuse's Frank pulled when we got out to the track recently. Ohh he managed a RESPECTABLE (LMFAO!!!) 13.4 @ 104 with 295rwks mind you...

* ohh my clutch

* Ohh the fuel has lost it's octane rating <--- I thought that was great

* The tunes is out of whack...

* Im racing with 195 stockies and I can't get traction

Look I'll admit you done a 12.89 sec pass, but it hasn't been backed up...what about the other 12-15 runs that you only managed a 13.4 and above? Do an avarage...

Auto FTW... :hmmm:

your just jealous coz your always a few car lengths behind, I understand, dr drift didnt tune your car 100% that's why u average 15's with one 14sec pass. :stirthepot:

your excuse:

ohh dr drift didnt tune it right!

ohh I didnt have tomei cams instead of hks cams! (jap rubbish!)

im thinking of going to jpc to get an autronic so I can beet my brother mick!

ohh now I wona go to nizpro coz simon is doing a stella job on the falcon! errrrrrrherrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

list goes on and on!

just hurry up and run the times then talk! :roflmbo::tonguepoke:

and arent u ment to be on nissan silvia forums?? this is ford xr6 turbo forums, I thought u said u didnt like fords? :liar: :stirthepot:

Edited by RIP'S_PATCHES!
  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
I never said I wanted an auto ya fully sick poofta!

FULL OF :pooh:

you know ive blown your doors off time after time on the street
,

The only time you beat my car was when it was getting towed.

youve ran a 12.4 now and u think your quick.

Hold on you said you ran a 12.8/13's, so I AM QUICKER DUMB C... :clap:

even if u raised it it wont make a difference, its the lack of driving skill

I have skill's dont you worry....Who has there licence again.....

and midrange performance your car does not got!!

Once again nice E..N..G..L..I..S..H..

to get an 11sec pass u need more than slicks and raising a car, TRUST ME!

you sh*t man! :surrenderwave::finger::finger::finger::finger:

:blaah::blaah::blaah:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...