YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 3d Gender: Male Posted 12/08/07 12:17 PM Posted 12/08/07 12:17 PM u jealous? How about you try a low 13 first
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 16d Posted 12/08/07 12:20 PM Posted 12/08/07 12:20 PM ENGLISH please I would go the plasmaman one of the P/W.Either which way, they are better than your sh*t looking wog cooler Have not paid much attention to the plazmaman sh*t Frank, but the PW stuff is really good quality, it works really well and looks fairy good at the front of the car and is priced well. But if you really want I can get my cousins, brothers, sisters, aunties, uncle who has cousins in Sydney to speak to Halal performance shop down in Broadmedows (right next to Orry's Kebabs) if they are willing to cut you down a truck cooler and make it bolt up to the stock pipe work. They only thing is you will have to put your number plate on the side to maximise the performance gains.
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 3d Gender: Male Posted 12/08/07 12:22 PM Posted 12/08/07 12:22 PM Either which way, they are better than your sh*t looking wog cooler I wouldnt say better looking, but I agree its way better than mine.What happend to the "WOG" love, had a little fight hey
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 16d Posted 12/08/07 12:27 PM Posted 12/08/07 12:27 PM I wouldnt say better looking, but I agree its way better than mine.What happend to the "WOG" love, had a little fight hey No I always voiced my opinion that the wog coolers look like arse. You cant be serious, you think your wog cooler looks better than my PW kit
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 12/08/07 12:27 PM Posted 12/08/07 12:27 PM 10 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)10 Members: Dagabond, madstace, seventytwo, Black ThundeR, KW CONNER, ford number 1, mytxr6, beauies, mbjunior99, Ford_eskyAnd 12 replies with nothing that hasnt been said before....
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 12/08/07 12:30 PM Posted 12/08/07 12:30 PM And nothing you have not said before ether Dags.
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 16d Posted 12/08/07 12:32 PM Posted 12/08/07 12:32 PM And 12 replies with nothing that hasnt been said before.... This idea has not had a mention But if you really want I can get my cousins, brothers, sisters, aunties, uncle who has cousins in Sydney to speak to Halal performance shop down in Broadmedows (right next to Orry's Kebabs) if they are willing to cut you down a truck cooler and make it bolt up to the stock pipe work. They only thing is you will have to put your number plate on the side to maximise the performance gains.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 16d Gender: Male Posted 12/08/07 01:00 PM Posted 12/08/07 01:00 PM Either which way, they are better than your sh*t looking wog cooler Have not paid much attention to the plazmaman sh*t Frank, but the PW stuff is really good quality, it works really well and looks fairy good at the front of the car and is priced well. But if you really want I can get my cousins, brothers, sisters, aunties, uncle who has cousins in Sydney to speak to Halal performance shop down in Broadmedows (right next to Orry's Kebabs) if they are willing to cut you down a truck cooler and make it bolt up to the stock pipe work. They only thing is you will have to put your number plate on the side to maximise the performance gains. u've done it again!
JTXR6T Legacy Donating Member 64 Member For: 19y 7m 11d Gender: Male Posted 12/08/07 01:01 PM Posted 12/08/07 01:01 PM I can certainly recommend the PW kit very highly. Was very simple to fit and Kev from PW was very easy and reliable to deal with. Only reason I got onto him was that he PMd me when I was asking some similar questions but very glad I didnt go the WOG
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 12/08/07 01:26 PM Posted 12/08/07 01:26 PM Process west Sooo simple to install, and kevin is a great bloke to deal with
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now