ford268 Member 140 Member For: 19y 8m 22d Posted 05/08/07 07:50 AM Posted 05/08/07 07:50 AM well ive been with my girlfriend for 2years and shes all of a sudden just said that's it. she says she doesnt want to be in a relationship and that she wants to go out and have fun. I dont know what to do, one minute everythings fine then next thing its all gone. just thought id talk about it..
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/08/07 07:56 AM Posted 05/08/07 07:56 AM Man that sucks.There is usually warning signs, but you may not have noticed.Also if you could not see yourself spending the rest of your lives together, then may be it is for the better.Do not feel really down, as there is always tomorrow and there are many lovely ladies you are yet to meet, that may be the one.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/08/07 08:02 AM Posted 05/08/07 08:02 AM Sorry to hear that mate As Zap said, if she didn't want to spend the rest of her life with you, possibly it was for the best.
Craig. Member 563 Member For: 19y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast QLD Posted 05/08/07 08:11 AM Posted 05/08/07 08:11 AM Sorry to hear it mate. I take it you are only a young bloke. FWIW I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it. There are plaenty of fish in the sea and in a few years you will look back and realise you are in a better place than you were with her, believe it or not. In the mean time get out there and smash it up mate!
ford268 Member 140 Member For: 19y 8m 22d Posted 05/08/07 08:26 AM Author Posted 05/08/07 08:26 AM thanks guys. I know there is plenty more, but its easier said than done at the moment. after being with someone for a long time its weird not having them.
MUZ580 Member 448 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Manly - Sydney Posted 05/08/07 08:29 AM Posted 05/08/07 08:29 AM (edited) Mate, bad luck but it happens. Are you in Sydney? I was out on the piss last night for a mates bday at the Shelbourne in the city. There was puntang everywhere. Just get out there and have a good time. Edited 05/08/07 08:29 AM by MUZ580
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 10d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 05/08/07 08:32 AM Posted 05/08/07 08:32 AM I put up with a woman who kept moving in ,moving out, getting together, leaving and then one day I just got over the sh*t dumped her havent spoken to her for 12 months and and wished I done it years ago.....
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 05/08/07 09:32 AM Posted 05/08/07 09:32 AM I put up with a woman who kept moving in ,moving out, getting together, leaving and then one day I just got over the sh*t dumped her havent spoken to her for 12 months and and wished I done it years ago.....Similar thing happened to me, then I realized I was the problem. Sorted my sh1t out now we're engaged.Not easy ford268, stick with your mates, they'll help you get through it.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 05/08/07 09:57 AM Posted 05/08/07 09:57 AM Nothing I can say will make it any easier, but you will get over it and move on.
Phoontastic Legacy Donating Member 262 Member For: 20y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 05/08/07 10:01 AM Posted 05/08/07 10:01 AM Could be for the best. A mate of mine had the same thing happen to him, only to find out that she was having a fling with another bloke. Don't sweat it mate. If it wasn't meant to be, don't push it. A good dose of horsepower helps overcome a broken heart.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now