Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

An Update:

Purchased Nov 05 new 69k's on the clock

Currently 41000k's

Regards

TUFXRT6 :innocent:

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blackburn, VIC
Posted

Mine's a BA '04 build auto sedan, fully stock, which I purchased one year ago exactly with 95K on the odo, from a collegue at work. Now its coming up with 106k with no major issues. My only gripe is that the body is starting to become considerably more creaky/loose even during the 12 months I've had it. That is more creakier so that my wife's 10 yr old Liberty. I think that says something abt Aussie build quality compared with the Japs.

However I'd have the power of the XR6T anyday. :boff:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Qld
Posted

My FG T has just under 6000 on the clock, averaging nearly 1000kms a week since I've had it :/

  • Team Kickass
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Albion Park, NSW
Posted

2400 km's

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bairnsdale, Victoria
Posted

got my FG in OCT of 08 and already have 9500 on it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...