Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 11/07/07 02:49 AM Posted 11/07/07 02:49 AM I guess you don't want to elaborate on that last sentence. Or maybe I'm wrong...????I like to drive around without my number plates on.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 11/07/07 02:55 AM Posted 11/07/07 02:55 AM You bag everybody for bagging police then brag like that.....
kenny Member 11 Member For: 19y 3m 14d Posted 13/07/07 01:19 PM Posted 13/07/07 01:19 PM Ive noticed lately alot of speed cameras going up in the front on direction. Hume hwy just outside the public school at bankstown is an exampleAlso the new cameras are infra red and pick up your number plate, they wont even flash
xrkiwi Member 22 Member For: 19y 3m 2d Posted 14/07/07 04:50 PM Posted 14/07/07 04:50 PM My Heart bleeds for you all.You wanna try living in NZ up until a week ago I didn't have to worry about speed cameras or radar ,unfortunately (just kidding) I traded my worked VY Expensive Daewoo ute for a BA XR6t Ute.Have had to grow 2 more sets of eyes looking for cameras etc.(I may have to live on cruise control for the rest of my life)We have always had speed cameras that take front and back photos no warning signs and they drive around in vans or station wagons at random.As well as fixed ones that may or may not have a unit in them.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 15/07/07 09:11 AM Posted 15/07/07 09:11 AM And I just got done by the brand new one on the M2 motorway last night. Flashed me front on as I went past and I spose I will get it in the mail in the coming weeks. Hoping I was under 15kph at least. I had no faarken idea it was there. The day it comes is the day I will pay it and get on with life!
ESCAPE Member 3 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Karratha Posted 15/07/07 09:29 AM Posted 15/07/07 09:29 AM yeah, dabbling with the idea and probably will in WA as well. You can do a slide out, but as long as you are at the speed limit you will not get an infringement for speeding right? ESCAPE
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/07/07 11:36 PM Posted 15/07/07 11:36 PM WTF?
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/07/07 03:02 AM Posted 16/07/07 03:02 AM I like to drive around without my number plates on.Had to laugh. Reminds me of this joke I heard a long time ago.Might be an urban myth, but pray tell, it goes something like this.There was this guy who got pinged by a speed camera at a particular intersection. So pissed off was he that he took off his number plates one day and drove in and out, in and out of the intersection giving the massive bird out the window and setting the camera flashing like Cameron Diaz is walking down the cat walk in the buff. Anways, soon after, he receives several speeding infringement notices in the mail for his little escapade. Know how they found him? Had a For Sale sign on his back window with his mobile number on it
pharkit Legacy Donating Member 251 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Gender: Male Posted 16/07/07 02:44 PM Posted 16/07/07 02:44 PM Yeah I noticed a few days ago some guys mucking around with the camera on Liverpool rd near Broadway at Strathfield. I was wondering if it was related to this, since I know the RTA has said it would eventually make NSW cameras operate in both directions like in other states. But someone once told me they have to get up in there to replace the film every now and then.. it's just standard procedure.. dunno.You know if you're desperate, and you're running low on points, you can always report your car stolen. Call the cops and they'll give you a number to call, and basically you say the last time you saw your car was a couple of days ago. They'll give you an 'Incident Number' and you can take this to court to contest the fine (or suspension). Then leave the car near a train station and get a mate to call the cops and report some suspicious activity around the car. By the way, does anyone know how fast you have to be going before a camera goes off? Is there a few k's leeway??
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Location: Perth WA Posted 17/07/07 12:22 AM Posted 17/07/07 12:22 AM I love that story (urban legend maybe?) about the young dudes down south of WA I think it was...saw a multanova, turned around and went back and started chatting to the operator about how it all worked etc..the operator, in his first case of public friendliness towards him showed them everything on the camera, how it worked yada yada made a big show of it.. in the meantime one of the young guys took the rear numberplate off the operators van and put it on their car and proceeded to do lap after lap getting fine after fine mwhahha all under the vans rego..prolly urban myth, but still, id love to do it haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now