mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 18/06/08 11:47 AM Posted 18/06/08 11:47 AM Sold this to buy my TI still miss the noise even if it was slower.
devo Member 64 Member For: 18y 6m 12d Posted 18/06/08 12:08 PM Posted 18/06/08 12:08 PM I came from a 250.5rwkw 6ltr VZ SS Ute, and before that a 11second VU SS ute. And this being the slowest of the 3 is still my favorite... and once I get the cooler and edit it will be the quickest (feeling) of the lot. Wont run an 11... but meh it will still be very very nice.
Andrew50 Member 75 Member For: 21y 8m 30d Posted 19/06/08 12:24 PM Posted 19/06/08 12:24 PM 1.3L KB Laser (1985) manual, beat that!!!
Turbo777 Member 19 Member For: 19y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/06/08 06:09 AM Posted 20/06/08 06:09 AM Upgraded from a Peugeot 206 Awesome little car. Did 180,000km in 4 years and never broke a thing!!!70 bucks and 800km off a tank. Now I get 520km out of 100 bucks of juice. Great financial sense hey I would never get rid of my turbo though.
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Posted 20/06/08 02:21 PM Posted 20/06/08 02:21 PM (edited) Lol well I dont think its "upgrading" but it's not really "downgrading" ethier... I used to own a 2003/04 VY HSV ClubsportAnd my new ute.. Well im loving it !Its still got my custom CRIP2NITE plates on it. Mum drives it now LOL! Edited 20/06/08 02:23 PM by RATED X
Perfecteagle Member 8 Member For: 18y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/06/08 10:36 PM Posted 20/06/08 10:36 PM I upgraded from 1992 VP Late model camira Executive. Not the worst car but I didn’t want to spend any money on it as I was saving for my T.It had shot suspension and I don’t think it was running on springs every bump you feel, the carpet on the roof had falling down, the immobiliser didn’t work nor central locking and the drivers side door lock didn’t work so I had to open from the passenger side and lean through and unlock drivers door, big dint in the side from someone hitting me, the paint was shot, etc.Anyway I will let you guys decide if it’s an upgrade. lol
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 20/06/08 11:12 PM Posted 20/06/08 11:12 PM I upgraded from a 03 ba xt ute 4sp auto. loved it was my first ford. pacemaker extractors, zorst & a nice little sound system in it. (now resides in my T). upgrade yes but before that 93 2 x 4 triton. spent more money than care to admit to keep it goin but it saw 3 engines, complete new brakes, rebuilt tray & suspension as well as the usual. (only 1 eng was my doing.) went everywhere in that thing but I grew up, got married & bought a family car with a TURBO & just for good measure couldnt live without alittle help from APS.
SaMmYJ Member 28 Member For: 18y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Pascoe vale Posted 22/06/08 10:53 AM Posted 22/06/08 10:53 AM upgraded from a 200atw wrx ...
Draganm87 Member 17 Member For: 18y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: West Posted 29/06/08 02:14 AM Posted 29/06/08 02:14 AM Upgraded from a 2001 S15 SPEC R - to a 2004 BA XR6 Turbo .
xr6bt1 Member 25 Member For: 18y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/07/08 02:10 AM Posted 02/07/08 02:10 AM Had a 1995 1.5 R33 Skyline Gts-T, 200rw/kw Now have a 2007 BF MkII XR6-T
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now