Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 19d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 05/10/08 02:11 AM Posted 05/10/08 02:11 AM lol I rekon ill top the power dif I went from 1.6ltr Expensive Daewoo nova 92to 05 xr6 turbo ute
Boosted2 Member 18 Member For: 17y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 07/10/08 11:01 AM Posted 07/10/08 11:01 AM I just traded my 99 Au falcon forte in on my Xr6t, the Au was the most reliable car I owned. Towed my Rx2 from Canberra to Qld a few times with out missing a beat.I cant find a pic of it at the moment but it was blue with a set of sslow springs and 19s.Still have the Rx2 which is currently for sale.Before that,VP commohore berlina - Biggest bucketS3 Rx7TG gemini1300 wagon - 12a bridgyTelstar Tx5 turboMazda capella - 1600 then 2 litreMazda 808 - stockA couple of other projects, 1300 wagons, Rx4s,Rx7s.I think other than my Rx2 this is my best purchase yet and am very happy with the car..
wesomc Member 6 Member For: 18y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Naracoorte, South Australia Posted 07/10/08 12:07 PM Posted 07/10/08 12:07 PM Just bought an '06 BF XR6 turbo 4 weeks agoPrev (from most recent...)'92 EB2 S XR8 (and still have it!)'01 AU II XR8 ute'99 WRX sedan'92 EB2 GLI V8Love the torque (even at stock for the mo..) and the 6 spd auto (I'm lazy)
watda Member 40 Member For: 18y 5m 7d Posted 14/10/08 12:49 AM Posted 14/10/08 12:49 AM Upgraded to a BF MKII T. Absolutely astonished that the car in stock standard form with so much weight has the power and delivery that it does.Previous car:2003 WRX (Modified with approximately 185kw atw).Needless to say, the XR6 was a big step up in power. Handling of the T on the other hand is something to get used to.
Prove It Member 198 Member For: 18y 3m 22d Gender: Male Posted 14/10/08 02:05 AM Posted 14/10/08 02:05 AM About 3 months ago I upgraded to a BA XR6 Turbz.Was rollin in a 04 BA XT which I had modified for over 200 at the wheelspreviously to that I owned a mitsubishi Lancer and a Daewoo cielo for my first car LOL
B-1B Member 9 Member For: 19y 6m 5d Posted 29/10/08 09:03 AM Posted 29/10/08 09:03 AM Just upgraded from an EL XR8 with 347 to an FG XR6T.Talk about chalk and cheese!
mitchbek Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 18y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: East Gippsland Posted 26/11/08 10:33 AM Posted 26/11/08 10:33 AM I was driving a 1990 NA Fairlane that drove like a boat
20pounds Member 180 Member For: 18y 9d Gender: Male Posted 26/11/08 10:46 AM Posted 26/11/08 10:46 AM 98 cubspec rex to 07 xr6t about a month ago. the xrt is a lot more comfortable but the handling is like a boat, drove the rex for about 3 years though so big change but gettin used to goin a bit slower in the tight stuff.
tabletennisman Member 44 Member For: 19y 7m Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba, QLD Posted 26/11/08 10:46 PM Posted 26/11/08 10:46 PM alot of you seemed to have upgraded (or grown up ) from a wrx to a xr6t... Any regrets??
StewC Member 6 Member For: 17y 10m 25d Posted 27/11/08 12:27 AM Posted 27/11/08 12:27 AM I havnt upgraded to an xr6t just yet as Im still looking for someone to buy my current car. (cant start one project without getting rid of the other) Its a 1990 GTiR Pulsar putting out 233kw at all 4Other cars include: an '83 wagon and a sigmaCant wait to get my hands on the 4.0 6cyl though
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now